+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
thomaschakma said:
Hi friends,
This is Thomas from Bangladesh. I sent my application to Montreal Immigration office and received my application on 10 October, 2013. but still i didn't receive AOR from immigration office. Could you tell me how long it will take time to send mail for AOR?
Hi. It usually takes between 4-6months after submission

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Dear Old Friends and new ones as well,

How have you been? I have been missing you guys and your interesting comment for some time now!! I'm back.

Preffered happy to see you got your AOR!!! How is Iev ? Hope she got some good news from federal?

Good to know the spirit is there and many new members are firing their inputs.

Together we will be in Quebec soonest!!

Stylove

rdp2211

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Myself Raj here, I need an extensive support from all of you with your positive response n guidance.

My details are as follows:

I have applied through Quebec Skilled Worker Program for PR. My file was submitted on June2013 and received file number on October 2013. As per Rules changed on August 2013, I eagerly want to know whether after receving the file number, my application will be consider with new rules or else it will be consider as Old rules.
I and my spouse both have completed French A2 level and IELTS. Presenlty, my B1 level is ongoing and plan to complete by next year. Please friends, need your valuable opinion as i am little bit confuse whether after recieving my file in October, as my application will be consider with new rules or not.

Thanks in advance for your response and time..

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
rdp2211 said:
Hi all,

Myself Raj here, I need an extensive support from all of you with your positive response n guidance.

My details are as follows:

I have applied through Quebec Skilled Worker Program for PR. My file was submitted on June2013 and received file number on October 2013. As per Rules changed on August 2013, I eagerly want to know whether after receving the file number, my application will be consider with new rules or else it will be consider as Old rules.
I and my spouse both have completed French A2 level and IELTS. Presenlty, my B1 level is ongoing and plan to complete by next year. Please friends, need your valuable opinion as i am little bit confuse whether after recieving my file in October, as my application will be consider with new rules or not.

Thanks in advance for your response and time..
Your application will go under new rules. There're even applicants that applied last year and still their applications are processed under new rules. But it doesn't mean that it's bad necessarily :) Some AOTs received extra points with the new rules. You received AOR within 3 months which is a good sign. Try to put all efforts in learning french as much as you can.

rdp2211

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Ievgen for your valuable response.

Right now my B1 is ongoing which i expect will be complete by feb2014 thenafter will go for B2. But my main concern is if I fail in B1 then should i try again and complete till is pass. Also In meantime if i receive any interview call then what they will consider ?

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ievgen said:
Your application will go under new rules. There're even applicants that applied last year and still their applications are processed under new rules. But it doesn't mean that it's bad necessarily :) Some AOTs received extra points with the new rules. You received AOR within 3 months which is a good sign. Try to put all efforts in learning french as much as you can.
I got 55 points without French and have submitted my application. Under the new rules, what level of French will Quebec require me?

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
rdp2211 said:
Thanks Ievgen for your valuable response.

Right now my B1 is ongoing which i expect will be complete by feb2014 thenafter will go for B2. But my main concern is if I fail in B1 then should i try again and complete till is pass. Also In meantime if i receive any interview call then what they will consider ?
It's really hard to fail B1 ;D if you practice on a regular basis. From B1 to B2 it'll take 6 months with a daily practice.
That's very unlikely that your interview will be that fast. But even if so, you can take a test later. When I took TEFAQ I met several applicants in the test center who attended the interview and were requested then to submit the test results afterwards. Under old rules the waiting time for an interview was 10-16 months on average. There were recent changes, but be aware of it.

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
13-05-2014 But filed opened in 25/04/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application. French A1 finished but certificate not yet received.
Stylove said:
Hi Smallwhale,
which of the immigration programs are you referring to? QSW or FSW ? Each has its own factors that contribute to interview waiving.
For QSW, a good result for the French test can waive your interview, area of training that fetches you 12 or 16 points (priority) can help your interview get waived, and many other points. If you can share your profile with us, we can help you find out if you have a possibility of getting an interview waiver or not.......keep in touch
Hi all,

i am a nurse by profession and having more than 2 years experience.I sent my QSW file today only.I filed my application along with my wife and she is also a nurse with adequate experience in nursing. So anyone can help me to explain whether NURSES are in Super Priority for QSW program. Also let me know how long it will take to get the file number and CSQ.

Please reply

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
bosschips said:
I got 55 points without French and have submitted my application. Under the new rules, what level of French will Quebec require me?
Under the new rules it's B2 irrespective of the points earned for other criterias.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ievgen said:
Under the new rules it's B2 irrespective of the points earned for other criterias.
So I just have to submit B2 diploma after getting AOR?

Could you send me a link on the new rules? :) Thanks Ievgen!

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
bosschips said:

http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-language-proficiency.html
After you receive AOR it'll have your file number on it and you'll be able to update your application at anytime with B2 results or other supporting documents.

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
bosschips said:

hello bosschips, regarding your question b4 bout sa 20k cap, yap ksama na sa 20k pg nkatanggap kna ng AOR. sorry sa delayed response, di kasi me sure dati.hehe

kitdelosreyes

Oct 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
21-10-2013
Ievgen said:
After you receive AOR it'll have your file number on it and you'll be able to update your application at anytime with B2 results or other supporting documents.
Thanks! Will study harder for this!

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Stylove said:
Dear Old Friends and new ones as well,

How have you been? I have been missing you guys and your interesting comment for some time now!! I'm back.

Preffered happy to see you got your AOR!!! How is Iev ? Hope she got some good news from federal?

Good to know the spirit is there and many new members are firing their inputs.

Together we will be in Quebec soonest!!

Stylove
Welcome back Stylove. We missed you. Thanks a million. Iev has sent the federal bit and will go "prepare the city" for our arrival in Quebec ;)

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Preferred said:
Welcome back Stylove. We missed you. Thanks a million. Iev has sent the federal bit and will go "prepare the city" for our arrival in Quebec ;)
We'll do a party all together when we meet to celebrate succesful landing ;D