+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

shane61389

Oct 23, 2013
Hi

I work as a volunteer nurse which means i have no monthly salary. One of the requirements is photocopy of payslips. Does anybody here has an idea if SSS,BIR or letter from chief of hospital can be accepted? Or is it a must that your work experience is paid?
pls help me. :'(

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Preferred said:
:) Just received my AOR (it was dated 15 October 2013).

Application was filed on 24 July 2013.

Now the wait and real preparation begins.

Wishing other forumites positive updates as well
Dear Preferred,
Big congratulation on getting AOR and advance congratulation for further steps

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
hi today I checked my dd status in bank .it is still not charged.applied on 26july13.waiting.

MrCanadaEng

Sep 19, 2013
MrCanadaEng said:
Dear friends

I applied for CSQ points system on July 2013 and my credit card was charged on Oct. 1st, 2013 but I didn't hear from them since then. What do you think guys?? Is there any positive signs???
Dear friends

I just received my AOR with Reference No.,file No. and receipt. It's dated Oct. 1st 2013, the same day they charged my CC. Hope you all receive your AOR soon.

guhazel

Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-July-2013
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2013
MrCanadaEng said:
Dear friends

I just received my AOR with Reference No.,file No. and receipt. It's dated Oct. 1st 2013, the same day they charged my CC. Hope you all receive your AOR soon.
Congratulations! Hoping that I'll also get mine soon.

immobulus

Oct 24, 2013
Hi everyone! I really am confused regarding stuff about work experience. I have been reading through this thread and i saw some posts that is asking the same question but im afraid they were all ignored. In the immigration website, this is written under the work experience section of the requirements for skilled workers:

The following experience, which respects the aforementioned conditions, is recognized:

experience that was acquired full time or part time in remunerated jobs
full-time or part-time work internships as part of an apprenticeship, training or specialization recognized by a diploma, both remunerated and non-remunerated

Issues are:
1. I have 2 years experience as a volunteer nurse. Well, basically you can't carry out responsibilities of a nurse without a license even if you're working voluntarily. Will this be considered?
2. I still meet the 49point pass mark even with 0 experience (if volunteer experience is not recognized), would my application get an automatic refusal because of experience?

Please please please someone give their 2¢ Regarding this. I'm really dying to have information about this. Please?

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immobulus said:
Hi everyone! I really am confused regarding stuff about work experience. I have been reading through this thread and i saw some posts that is asking the same question but im afraid they were all ignored. In the immigration website, this is written under the work experience section of the requirements for skilled workers:

The following experience, which respects the aforementioned conditions, is recognized:

experience that was acquired full time or part time in remunerated jobs
full-time or part-time work internships as part of an apprenticeship, training or specialization recognized by a diploma, both remunerated and non-remunerated

Issues are:
1. I have 2 years experience as a volunteer nurse. Well, basically you can't carry out responsibilities of a nurse without a license even if you're working voluntarily. Will this be considered?
2. I still meet the 49point pass mark even with 0 experience (if volunteer experience is not recognized), would my application get an automatic refusal because of experience?

Please please please someone give their 2¢ Regarding this. I'm really dying to have information about this. Please?
If you want your 2 year EXP as volunteer to be credited, you should submit an attestation of work done in the context of studies. This is the hard part because basically, you are asking the hospital to create a very detailed COE of what you did as a volunteer. It's hard to get HR to participate in this because most HR depts of hospitals do not release any other forms of COE other than what they are used to. If I were you, create one based on what Quebec immigration needs (follow rules) and ask the HR officer of the Chief Nurse to sign it. That's the least you can do.

If it doesn't get recognized by the officer, you score 49 points? It's still good as long as you are applying as single. You still pre-qualify. Get ready for interview by learning french. You need to get the 6 points in the interview. :)

Happy to help.

immobulus

Oct 24, 2013
Wow, that was fast. You are heaven sent! Thank you so so much for this info. I have been longing for this for weeks! Thanks!

Ps. Can i send you a PM?

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immobulus said:
Wow, that was fast. You are heaven sent! Thank you so so much for this info. I have been longing for this for weeks! Thanks!

Ps. Can i send you a PM?
sure :)

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
MrCanadaEng said:
Dear friends

Congrates
when did u send your application for CSQ

shane61389

Oct 23, 2013
Hi bosschips!

Its me again!
I added u in my buddy list because your info are really the best. Im on the same page or situation rather with immobulus. I may need your help with the construction of the attestation to have my training/internship credited. Can you help me locate website or links that would guide me to create a more presentable or quebec-approved attestation form?

Thanks po talaga. Im a newbie here. I started posting last 22nd of oct and i never thought that you guys would be sich a great help.

Thank u thank u :D

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
Hi friends,
This is Thomas from Bangladesh. I sent my application to Montreal Immigration office and received my application on 10 October, 2013. but still i didn't receive AOR from immigration office. Could you tell me how long it will take time to send mail for AOR?

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shane61389 said:
Hi bosschips!

Its me again!
I added u in my buddy list because your info are really the best. Im on the same page or situation rather with immobulus. I may need your help with the construction of the attestation to have my training/internship credited. Can you help me locate website or links that would guide me to create a more presentable or quebec-approved attestation form?

Thanks po talaga. Im a newbie here. I started posting last 22nd of oct and i never thought that you guys would be sich a great help.

Thank u thank u :D
its easy. Just read what the instructions say and make sure it answers all what they need. (ex. Number of hours worked, etc.)

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Subash said:
Dear Preferred,
Big congratulation on getting AOR and advance congratulation for further steps
Thank you Subash. Yours will sooon come. Remember you owe me lunch when we get to Quebec ;)