+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Geochaddy said:
Thanks Ievgen for the link. Read through your posts and i am reviewing the website. Thanks again.

Geochaddy
Geochaddy,

It's valuable to have an eligibility letter from order to speed up the CSQ application. Also there's no need for comparative evaluation since it's not required. When you send the application package to order it's important to note that they ask for notarized copies of educational documents, not "certified true copies" as for CSQ application. Good luck in french learning :) We'll need it.

harryneedinfo

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
I've called to immigration Quebec regarding my question (if i apply before 31st July my application will be considered under new rules or old rules). and they said it will be considered under new rules. I guess its the matter of file number, if you get ur file number before 31st july then may be under old rules otherwise new rules.

khan123

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2013
AOR Received.
26-03-2013
Hi
Does anybody know about the current backlog status under QSW?

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
harryneedinfo said:
I've called to immigration Quebec regarding my question (if i apply before 31st July my application will be considered under new rules or old rules). and they said it will be considered under new rules. I guess its the matter of file number, if you get ur file number before 31st july then may be under old rules otherwise new rules.

I think it will have to depend on if they already did the preliminary processing after opening your file and giving you a file number. My AOR (with file number) is dated March 2013, but upon talking with MICC, they said that my file has been opened but has not yet undergone preliminary processing. Therefore, the new rules will apply to me. :-(

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raistlin17phil said:
I think it will have to depend on if they already did the preliminary processing after opening your file and giving you a file number. My AOR (with file number) is dated March 2013, but upon talking with MICC, they said that my file has been opened but has not yet undergone preliminary processing. Therefore, the new rules will apply to me. :-(
when did u lodge your application ? and ur BIQ was HK ?

harryneedinfo

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Waived
raistlin17phil said:
M not sure but i think the people who got there AOR before 31st july they will be considered under old rules.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
Umer Shahzad said:
when did u lodge your application ? and ur BIQ was HK ?
Umer,

i submitted my application in october 2012, but i only got my AOR on march 2013. my application got shipped from BIQ HK to Montreal that's why i had the delay, and so, my application was not opened immediately, in my opinion. nonetheless, every application is different.

harryneedinfo said:
M not sure but i think the people who got there AOR before 31st july they will be considered under old rules.

Harry,

I'm praying that as well. quebec's immigration website has posted the retroactive effectivity of new rules to applications submitted before august 1, but my agency told me that nothing is official yet until august 1; according to them, immigration seems to have that habit of quickly changing their proposed changes so it's best to just wait for the official (and final?) rules on august 1. http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/new-procedures.html. let's keep our hopes up and keep praying as well!

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
Hi,

I just copy it here, from the other forum:

I have called MICC. My CC was changed in March, but the lady said, my application is though opened, still not in process yet. So then I asked, is it going to be processed under the new rules? She says probably. So they take my money, and then change the rules, and by that they make it almost impossible to qualify for CSQ (I have just 57 points with a spouse, so I would need 6/6 at the interview, instead of a waiver)...

This is more serious than the return of the FSW applications before 2008. At least they refunded the money...

harryneedinfo

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Waived
oszi said:
Hi,

I have called MICC. My CC was changed in March, but the lady said, my application is though opened, still not in process yet. So then I asked, is it going to be processed under the new rules? She says probably. So they take my money, and then change the rules, and by that they make it almost impossible to qualify for CSQ (I have just 57 points with a spouse, so I would need 6/6 at the interview, instead of a waiver)...

This is more serious than the return of the FSW applications before 2008. At least they refunded the money...
hope u'll get 6 points for adaptability.

engineer2003

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW 10-10-2011: Federal 01-02-2016
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 18-12-15
AOR Received.
13-11-2011 Federal 31-03-2016
IELTS Request
3-12-2011 7.0 bands & DELF B2 17-1-2015
Med's Request
20-4-2016
Med's Done....
4-5-2016, MEDICAL RECEIVED 8-5-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-5-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-6-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!
oszi said:
Hi,

Hi Oszi,

I am having the same feedback by them.I have 65 points at the moment and with new rules it will be 58 which makes it tough though I had already submitted French test with b1/a1 in 2012 still my file is not processed.

That's not fair at all....

engineer2003

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW 10-10-2011: Federal 01-02-2016
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 18-12-15
AOR Received.
13-11-2011 Federal 31-03-2016
IELTS Request
3-12-2011 7.0 bands & DELF B2 17-1-2015
Med's Request
20-4-2016
Med's Done....
4-5-2016, MEDICAL RECEIVED 8-5-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-5-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-6-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!
harryneedinfo said:
hope u'll get 6 points for adaptability.
[/quote

Harry,

We all can wish each other the best of luck but they have to be realistic at least with old applicants who had received AOR and submitted language tests reports.

It needs a second thought for sure by ministry....!!!

anniejasmeet

Mar 7, 2013
Hi Friends,

I called up MICC for checking which rules will apply if I send my application file by 31st July. Definitely new rules, is what she said :-[ .So for the time being, I have just held back on my case filing. I think its better to know what we're up against after August 1st, rather than just throwing darts in the dark and wasting money n time.

And yes, I asked her out of curiousity about how is the new area of training list shaped up. She replied," Well we do not have any information on that as yet, but we know that its much longer than the previous one."

Some hope in those words there, since my area of training is C.... ;D

Well friends! Keep your fingers crossed and wait for further details to unveil. Here's hoping we all get to cut through this toughie new set of rules! Cheers! ;) :)

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
anniejasmeet said:
Hi Friends,

I called up MICC for checking which rules will apply if I send my application file by 31st July. Definitely new rules, is what she said :-[ .So for the time being, I have just held back on my case filing. I think its better to know what we're up against after August 1st, rather than just throwing darts in the dark and wasting money n time.

And yes, I asked her out of curiousity about how is the new area of training list shaped up. She replied," Well we do not have any information on that as yet, but we know that its much longer than the previous one."

Some hope in those words there, since my area of training is C.... ;D

Well friends! Keep your fingers crossed and wait for further details to unveil. Here's hoping we all get to cut through this toughie new set of rules! Cheers! ;) :)
Smart decision so far. All the best.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
If the AOT is longer and there was no deletion from the previous AOT, then people will be really happy.

Subash n Stylove, what have u guys been up to? :p

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
What's up guys! I got thrilling news. Yesterday I was notified that my CSQ was issued 3 day ago! I also got invitation and a checklist of documents to proceed to federal stage. I hope all of you will receive yours as fast. Best of luck to everybody :D