Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
Hi Qorax,
Why i am worried is because i observed the same mistake when i was asked to give medicals for my son , now as the medical was completed for him i could not tell anything on that. I hope for the best soon. please be updated...

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
yes qorax ihave mentioned the same to them via the covering letter which i sent with the PP and The RPRF fees. Well another good news is that Mr RPRF fees has been encashed on 8th Jan.
is this sufficient or i shall send the confirmation once again........
actually i entered the wrong date at the time of NS submission and my child was new to this world later i changed and mentioned while sending to ND.

Please suggest......

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
hi qorex.
i have received a document from the CHC ND saying the receipt of the RPRF fees. what does this indicate and when shall i get the good news ????

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
accounts said:
Congrats again....
hi accounts ,
i have received a document from the CHC ND stating the receipt of the RPRF feees today. can you please throw some lights.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bhaveshenee said:
hi qorex.
i have received a document from the CHC ND saying the receipt of the RPRF fees. what does this indicate and when shall i get the good news ????
Bhavesh,

it indicates just that. And is not linked to our PPR. As I have informed earlier, our PPR is linked only to the SDEC & SECCRIM. If the pps were already submitted alongwith the meds, yet the foregoing rules.

Generally speaking, u should get the good news by 3-4 months only.

I wish & hope u get it soon !

Regards,

imm2can

Jan 19, 2010
Dear Qorax, I am a silent observer on forum and preparing my initial docs for CIO. I see your posts often and most of them are enlightning. Thanks for your support and Many congratulations for your VISA

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
imm2can said:
Dear Qorax, I am a silent observer on forum and preparing my initial docs for CIO. I see your posts often and most of them are enlightning. Thanks for your support and Many congratulations for your VISA
Thanx buddy.

SUFYAN

Star Member
Apr 4, 2009
Rahim Yar Khan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
NOC Code......
1111 / 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heartiest Congratulations man....and thank u at the same time for your contribution, time n dedication with this forum...u was really a source of guidance for hundreds of members like me..hope u will remain with us and let us know your further experiences ahead...regards

qorax said:
Dear Friends,

I have finally got it today -our Visa/s !
I totally attribute this success to your blessings -the brothers, sisters & friends, which I made along this long-long journey... who shall forever remain in my heart.

Thank you all, buddies !
Qorax.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
[quote author=SUFYAN.msg206251#msg206251 date=1264144756]
Heartiest Congratulations man....and thank u at the same time for your contribution, time n dedication with this forum...u was really a source of guidance for hundreds of members like me..hope u will remain with us and let us know your further experiences ahead...regards[/quote]

Thank u for such sweet words Sufyan.
Yes, I'll definitely be around...
Qorax.

Roger55

Oct 13, 2009
qorax said:
Thanks SP,

Booked tickets for 10-Mar-2010: Toronto.

Regards.
Qorax,

You should start a blog after landing to tell everybody about your experience in canada and give everybody advice.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
quorax,

Congratulatons and wishing you all the best in Canada.

Ig.