+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar PCC - Tricky Situation

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
I am resident of Qatar and I am facing problem with Qatar police clearance certificate both for me and my husband. In my case I was under the sponsorship of my father from Sept 11th 2013 to March 1st 2018 and in order to be under husband sponsorship I exited and returned on 9th March 2018 under husband sponsorship. Now the problem is the CID issued police clearance certificate from 9th March 2018 to the date of my police clearance certificate application. So my doubt is will i get the police clearance certificate for the period under father sponsorship.

In my husband case he came to Qatar on Oct 2014 under business visa for 1 year without exiting. He received residence from 2015 to the date of police clearance certificate application. So kindly request to advise if someone has faced the similar problem.
Well its true that CEID does not issue PCCs for BV or tourist visa. However, you were under family visa before. Maybe try talking to Jamal in CEID Salwa or try talking to some captain.

If still not possible then yes definitely explain your situation in a letter of explanation.

As for your husband: no chance he can get pcc for BV. He definitely has to write LoE. Shouldnt be an issue.

I am sure by now IRCC would have noticed a pattern as this is not an isolated case.

josephrmx

Jan 30, 2019
Well its true that CEID does not issue PCCs for BV or tourist visa. However, you were under family visa before. Maybe try talking to Jamal in CEID Salwa or try talking to some captain.

If still not possible then yes definitely explain your situation in a letter of explanation.

As for your husband: no chance he can get pcc for BV. He definitely has to write LoE. Shouldnt be an issue.

I am sure by now IRCC would have noticed a pattern as this is not an isolated case.
Hai

I am in a similar situation like you.can you send a sample loe to josephrmx@gmail.com

Chinnu Mariam

Jan 28, 2019

Thank you soo much.. I have taken the exit statements from immigration dept.Can you please send me a pattern of LOE to chinnumyfriend@yahoo.com

Chinnu Mariam

Jan 28, 2019
CEID does not issue PCC while a person is on BV in fact CEID issue PCC only after RP. You can write LOE explaining your husband situation along with exit entry stamps (Passport) copies and attach PCC after RP. Please read above.

I hope it helps
Thank you...

Shyam42

Oct 25, 2018
Here is what I did:

I hired an agent (Helpline Group) to do this for me since I was not in Qatar anymore. They told me that as per policy, CID doesn't issue police clearance certificate for the period spent on visit visas in Qatar but only for the period covered under work visa/RP. So I got the PCC issued for my work visa period, attached the same with my application, explained the situation in the letter of explanation and also attached the emails from agent. Everything went just fine and my application was approved.

Good luck to you.
Hi, How much did they charge you for the PCC. I am also from UAE

Jul 11, 2018
Hi,

I am in a similar situation. I had applied for my Canadian PR through express entry in Oct 2018 and within a month I received a letter of refusal stating that my dates on the Qatar PCC aren't corresponding to my actual duration of stay in Qatar. I had gone to Qatar in April 2014 on a family visa and when I got a job in July the same year I was transferred to my employer's visa while staying in the country. Unfortunately, my dates on the PCC only start from the day I got my residency permit and not the period before that.

Can anyone please reply here on how to write a convincing LOE or atleast send a sample LOE to shahdabsubhani@gmail.com

Vanessakh

Jan 10, 2019
Hello,

Can anyone assist me please? I had applied for my Canadian PR through express entry in Jan 2019 and within a month I received a letter of refusal stating that my dates on the Qatar PCC don't correspond to my actual duration of stay in Qatar.
I were visiting Qatar throuhg on arrival visa between June and October 2015 before the issuance of my PR in October 2015
The dates on the PCC are as of the issuance dates of the PR.

Has anyone gone through the same and was able to provide evidence to CIC without receiving any further rejection?

May 19, 2019
Hello Vennessakh, I'm also in same situation, my wife came to Qatar in Nov 2014 but Qatar issue PCC from May 2015 as she received Residential Permit from May 2015, did you find any solution for this?

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Hi everyone - Do let me know if anyone needs assistance with Qatar PCC. Thanks

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Believe you can get a PCC even if you are not an RP holder, provided your sponsor for the business visa is ready to help with the travel history details. Deriving at this conclusion on the basis of personal experience and the PCC for the business visa shows your passport number and not your Qatar ID number.

And of course an LOE has worked for few members. I've recently got update from a member of this forum stating that his LOE helped him clear through the criminality check. He also had a business visa stay in Qatar along with the RP period and could furnish PCC only for the RP period along with the PR application. Neverthless, he had got a 2nd PCC ready for the business visa period too. But didn't have the need to use it.

But then again, it all varies from case to case right?
True... how much did you spend at the agency to get it done?

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I myself was in a situation where I had 4 entries in Qatar on a Business Visa and 5th was RP.
1 out of 4 BV trips (2 of them were more then 6 months) I was given PCC and remaining refused by captain in CEID office.
Along with my PCC for BV I also obtained my PCC soon after getting RP.
While attaching my documents I explained the situation in LOE that CEID do not issue PCC on BV or Visit Visa, attached my both PCCs along with 4 BV copies, exit & entry stamps on passport and also attached my RP copy and entry stamp.

Since Oct 2nd 2018 my application is in process and not rejected for it. Normally I observed if they want to reject on PCC basis they reject in first month before medical pass.
I passed my medicals after 28 days and UCI is given to my file.

I hope if you do the same they will accept it. I took this advise from one another fellow applicant in the same situation

Hope it helps
How did it go? Did you just mention that they don’t provide visit visa period PCC? Did you have to get any letter from CID stating they don’t issue for that period?

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi,

I am in a similar situation. I had applied for my Canadian PR through express entry in Oct 2018 and within a month I received a letter of refusal stating that my dates on the Qatar PCC aren't corresponding to my actual duration of stay in Qatar. I had gone to Qatar in April 2014 on a family visa and when I got a job in July the same year I was transferred to my employer's visa while staying in the country. Unfortunately, my dates on the PCC only start from the day I got my residency permit and not the period before that.

Can anyone please reply here on how to write a convincing LOE or atleast send a sample LOE to shahdabsubhani@gmail.com
Even I’m in the same situation, were you able to get a LOE sample ? Please do forward it to iamthex@live.com