Nomination.....
26-01-2018 (OINP)
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
19-07-2018
Hi...I'm facing a similar issue, were you able to get PCC for visit visa duration?
Hello ABC Canada, any luck with your Qatar PCC for the business visa or visit visa? I am also facing similar issue.

sakship

May 3, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Good Day!

I got my ITA on 22 Feb 2017 and filed my PR on 26 April 2017.

I resided in Qatar from 11 November 2011 - 08 April 2015. I have applied for PCC and got it within a month from the Embassy of Qatar, Abudhabi, UAE.

Here comes the tricky part, Initially I entered Qatar on a e-business visa and continued my stay i.e. from 11 Nov 2011 - 24 Jan 2012. I got my work permit on 25 Jan 2012, now to my surprise Qatar authorities have issued a PCC based on work permit dates i.e. from 25 Jan 2012 - 08 April 2015. My worry is all about the initial days where I was on business visa. Will that be a problem, Can I explain the immigration officer if asked.

What should I do?

Please guide me.

Thank you,
Chaitanya

Hi Shirisha,

Can you please let me know if you were able to get qatar pcc for visit visa durations. I am in similar situation. My application has been rejected in july 17 for same reason of not having qatar pcc for a duration of 5 days when i visited qatar for interview and selection process. My life is screwed.....By god's grace got ITA again on 25 apr 18..now I am again in big soup as I am no longer in qatar..lost job came back to India. Can you let me know how to get pcc from qatar for visit visa duration . Please help......

sakship

May 3, 2018
Always and I repeat it again, Always exit the country once your business/tourist/visit visa is changed to employment visa!
This affects alot of people at alot of places. I visited Qatar 13 times before I got it’s RP. I intentionally exited the country even when it wasn’t mandatory, and once I filed my case, things went smooth as butter.

Hi Onkar,

Can you please help me to guide about how to ge qatar pcc for period of visit visa duration

sakship

May 3, 2018
Hi all,

Can anyone help on what to do about not having qatar pcc for visit visa duration. My application has already been rejected for this reason. I again have got ITA on 25 apr 18...This is my last chance guys...please anyone helpppp........

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Hi all,

Can anyone help on what to do about not having qatar pcc for visit visa duration. My application has already been rejected for this reason. I again have got ITA on 25 apr 18...This is my last chance guys...please anyone helpppp........
Hello, What is your visit duration to Qatar?

rakeshmohan07

Mar 14, 2018
Kerala, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2018
Nomination.....
26-01-2018 (OINP)
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
19-07-2018
Unfortunately i have not come across one single person who got PCC for his stay as business traveller
Hello,

I've got Qatar PCC for business visa period. Got it this year.

Just thought of updating.

Cheers

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Hi all,

There is a new rule that youhave to be in country for 6 months in a row, if you come back and return that will not be counted. That is how I understand this.

rakeshmohan07

Mar 14, 2018
Kerala, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2018
Nomination.....
26-01-2018 (OINP)
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
19-07-2018
Great.....Can you share your experience...did you have multiple business visas?
Hi ABC- Canada,

No I dint have multiple business visa entries. I was an RP holder from 2005 till 2016. And had been on business visa for about 4 months in 2017. I took the help of an agency (Helpline Group) to get the PCC from Qatar for both the RP and business visa period. Initially the agency had applied for PCC for the entire period of stay but PCC was issued only for the RP dates. Then when the agency approached CEID Department again for PCC for the business visa period, they told that as they don't have the travel history during the business visa period in their system, I needed to get the same from the Airport Immigration department. Luckily, in my case my previous (employer) sponsor was ready to help. The respective PRO had to submit a request in the company letterhead requesting for details of travel during the particular period (business visa). After receiving this document, Helpline Group submitted another PCC request along with the travel history based on which a second PCC was issued by CEID Department for the business visa stay.

Hope this info helps.

Cheers

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Hi ABC- Canada,

No I dint have multiple business visa entries. I was an RP holder from 2005 till 2016. And had been on business visa for about 4 months in 2017. I took the help of an agency (Helpline Group) to get the PCC from Qatar for both the RP and business visa period. Initially the agency had applied for PCC for the entire period of stay but PCC was issued only for the RP dates. Then when the agency approached CEID Department again for PCC for the business visa period, they told that as they don't have the travel history during the business visa period in their system, I needed to get the same from the Airport Immigration department. Luckily, in my case my previous (employer) sponsor was ready to help. The respective PRO had to submit a request in the company letterhead requesting for details of travel during the particular period (business visa). After receiving this document, Helpline Group submitted another PCC request along with the travel history based on which a second PCC was issued by CEID Department for the business visa stay.

Hope this info helps.

Cheers
hmm....great....

By the way - After much research. I will rely on the below:

A copy of your old or expired residence visa in Qatar and ID card - this is mentioned on their CIC website...Not having a residency permit will hinder getting a PCC..Secondly I have heard that if you write a good LOE you case should not get complicated.

sakship

May 3, 2018
There is a new rule that youhave to be in country for 6 months in a row, if you come back and return that will not be counted. That is how I understand this.
Yes I also think so but not very sure if my interpretation is correct..maybe others can throw some light on this

rakeshmohan07

Mar 14, 2018
Kerala, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2018
Nomination.....
26-01-2018 (OINP)
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
19-07-2018
hmm....great....

By the way - After much research. I will rely on the below:

A copy of your old or expired residence visa in Qatar and ID card - this is mentioned on their CIC website...Not having a residency permit will hinder getting a PCC..Secondly I have heard that if you write a good LOE you case should not get complicated.
Believe you can get a PCC even if you are not an RP holder, provided your sponsor for the business visa is ready to help with the travel history details. Deriving at this conclusion on the basis of personal experience and the PCC for the business visa shows your passport number and not your Qatar ID number.

And of course an LOE has worked for few members. I've recently got update from a member of this forum stating that his LOE helped him clear through the criminality check. He also had a business visa stay in Qatar along with the RP period and could furnish PCC only for the RP period along with the PR application. Neverthless, he had got a 2nd PCC ready for the business visa period too. But didn't have the need to use it.

But then again, it all varies from case to case right?

Sonu84

Jun 3, 2018
Does anyone got Qatar pcc covering the business visa dates. My husband is currently working in Qatar and needs his PCC. He entered through business visa ( his company did) on September 2013. From Sep till Dec he was on same visa. Once it was about to expire company has already started with his RP works. He was made to exit Qatar ( went to uae for couple of days on visit visa ) and then returned back issuing new business visa and on January 2014 he got his RP. No idea if they cover the dates of business visa. Guys please help if anyone made through. Thanks