+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar PCC - Tricky Situation

Sdabas

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think it was around Qatar Riyal 1,300. You may contact them and get a quote:

https://qatarhelplinegroup.com/contact-us/
Hi guys, Me and my wife worked in Qatar and I have been trying to call multiple times in CID Qatar office and even I have emailed them but there is no reply from their end. Currently we are in Bahrain. If I use the above mentioned agent would it be possible to be recognized and approved by Canada Government. Please advise.

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys, Me and my wife worked in Qatar and I have been trying to call multiple times in CID Qatar office and even I have emailed them but there is no reply from their end. Currently we are in Bahrain. If I use the above mentioned agent would it be possible to be recognized and approved by Canada Government. Please advise.
Have you able to secure Qatar PCC from the agent?

jerrydelacruz0194

Sep 21, 2023
Hi

Can somebody confirm how many days does it take to apply for Qatar PCC - once you submit the documentation at CEID? Also, can a friend collect it without a power of attorney? I plan to physically go there and apply - but if it doesn't get issued in lets say - 3 days, then I plan to come back and let my friend take it on my behalf.

Also, I went to Qatar on a business Visa and got my RP issued one month later - i did not leave the country for this - any idea if I will be issued a PCC for the entire duration - or from the date my RP begins?
Hi there, I saw your enquiry about Qatar Police Clearance Certificate, I asked one of my colleagues and he suggested contacting Stephanie from an agency called Afreno.

jerrydelacruz0194

Sep 21, 2023
hello everyone
has anyone managed to get Qatar Police clearance from UAE now?
Please share if how it was done
I am applying through my friend however they are asking for special power of attorney
Hi there, I saw your enquiry about Qatar Police Clearance Certificate, I asked one of my colleagues and he suggested contacting Stephanie from an agency called Afreno.

jerrydelacruz0194

Sep 21, 2023
I am resident of Qatar and I am facing problem with Qatar police clearance certificate both for me and my husband. In my case I was under the sponsorship of my father from Sept 11th 2013 to March 1st 2018 and in order to be under husband sponsorship I exited and returned on 9th March 2018 under husband sponsorship. Now the problem is the CID issued police clearance certificate from 9th March 2018 to the date of my police clearance certificate application. So my doubt is will i get the police clearance certificate for the period under father sponsorship.

In my husband case he came to Qatar on Oct 2014 under business visa for 1 year without exiting. He received residence from 2015 to the date of police clearance certificate application. So kindly request to advise if someone has faced the similar problem.