+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar PCC - Tricky Situation

Sonu84

Jun 3, 2018
Hi Shirisha,

Can you please let me know if you were able to get qatar pcc for visit visa durations. I am in similar situation. My application has been rejected in july 17 for same reason of not having qatar pcc for a duration of 5 days when i visited qatar for interview and selection process. My life is screwed.....By god's grace got ITA again on 25 apr 18..now I am again in big soup as I am no longer in qatar..lost job came back to India. Can you let me know how to get pcc from qatar for visit visa duration . Please help......
Have you managed to get ur pcc?

nilisha

Aug 10, 2018
hello everyone
has anyone managed to get Qatar Police clearance from UAE now?
Please share if how it was done
I am applying through my friend however they are asking for special power of attorney

adj.mumbai

Apr 3, 2018
Hi

Can somebody confirm how many days does it take to apply for Qatar PCC - once you submit the documentation at CEID? Also, can a friend collect it without a power of attorney? I plan to physically go there and apply - but if it doesn't get issued in lets say - 3 days, then I plan to come back and let my friend take it on my behalf.

Also, I went to Qatar on a business Visa and got my RP issued one month later - i did not leave the country for this - any idea if I will be issued a PCC for the entire duration - or from the date my RP begins?

SMB84

Sep 27, 2017
Qatar
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-Jan-2018
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2018
Med's Done....
26-Feb-2018
Hey everyone

I’m in the same situation. My wife came to a Qatar on a visit visa in Dec 2014 and got an RP issued in Feb 2015

Our application got refused last year because of this. I went to CID at that time and they issued me a new PCC wich included the visit period. I tried to reopen my case but CIC refused to consider this information

Anyway I got a new ITA this year. When I went to CID they said they totally stopped issuing PCCs for visting periods since 3 months ago. They won’t even provide me an official letter stating this information Ben after talking to the director secretary. He told me even the American embassy contacted them for the same but in vain.

Really don’t know what to do. I feel I’m heading to the same trap

immigrant_pulsar

Dec 29, 2017
Hey everyone

I’m in the same situation. My wife came to a Qatar on a visit visa in Dec 2014 and got an RP issued in Feb 2015

Our application got refused last year because of this. I went to CID at that time and they issued me a new PCC wich included the visit period. I tried to reopen my case but CIC refused to consider this information

Anyway I got a new ITA this year. When I went to CID they said they totally stopped issuing PCCs for visting periods since 3 months ago. They won’t even provide me an official letter stating this information Ben after talking to the director secretary. He told me even the American embassy contacted them for the same but in vain.

Here is what I did:

I hired an agent (Helpline Group) to do this for me since I was not in Qatar anymore. They told me that as per policy, CID doesn't issue police clearance certificate for the period spent on visit visas in Qatar but only for the period covered under work visa/RP. So I got the PCC issued for my work visa period, attached the same with my application, explained the situation in the letter of explanation and also attached the emails from agent. Everything went just fine and my application was approved.

Good luck to you.

Reactions: SMB84

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Hey everyone

I myself was in a situation where I had 4 entries in Qatar on a Business Visa and 5th was RP.
1 out of 4 BV trips (2 of them were more then 6 months) I was given PCC and remaining refused by captain in CEID office.
Along with my PCC for BV I also obtained my PCC soon after getting RP.
While attaching my documents I explained the situation in LOE that CEID do not issue PCC on BV or Visit Visa, attached my both PCCs along with 4 BV copies, exit & entry stamps on passport and also attached my RP copy and entry stamp.

Since Oct 2nd 2018 my application is in process and not rejected for it. Normally I observed if they want to reject on PCC basis they reject in first month before medical pass.
I passed my medicals after 28 days and UCI is given to my file.

I hope if you do the same they will accept it. I took this advise from one another fellow applicant in the same situation

Hope it helps

Sonu84

Jun 3, 2018
Hey everyone

SMB84

Sep 27, 2017
Qatar
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-Jan-2018
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2018
Med's Done....
26-Feb-2018
Here is what I did:

I hired an agent (Helpline Group) to do this for me since I was not in Qatar anymore. They told me that as per policy, CID doesn't issue police clearance certificate for the period spent on visit visas in Qatar but only for the period covered under work visa/RP. So I got the PCC issued for my work visa period, attached the same with my application, explained the situation in the letter of explanation and also attached the emails from agent. Everything went just fine and my application was approved.

Good luck to you.
I myself was in a situation where I had 4 entries in Qatar on a Business Visa and 5th was RP.
1 out of 4 BV trips (2 of them were more then 6 months) I was given PCC and remaining refused by captain in CEID office.
Along with my PCC for BV I also obtained my PCC soon after getting RP.
While attaching my documents I explained the situation in LOE that CEID do not issue PCC on BV or Visit Visa, attached my both PCCs along with 4 BV copies, exit & entry stamps on passport and also attached my RP copy and entry stamp.

Since Oct 2nd 2018 my application is in process and not rejected for it. Normally I observed if they want to reject on PCC basis they reject in first month before medical pass.
I passed my medicals after 28 days and UCI is given to my file.

I hope if you do the same they will accept it. I took this advise from one another fellow applicant in the same situation

Hope it helps
Thanks for the advice. Really appreciate your help and support .

I think I have no other option then to present this in the LOE and hope cic understand. Maybe if I attach the old PCC that includes this period it helps?

Sonu84

Jun 3, 2018
Hi, like others said you can write a good letter of explanation along with visit visa copies attached. If your wife exit the country during visit, they will not give you pcc , however if you have Rp straight from visit without exiting, then they might consider you if you get the landing papers from airport immigration. We didn’t receive as there was an exit.
July 24 Aor
PPR Dec 6
Wrote Loe and attached visa copy

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Thanks for the advice. Really appreciate your help and support .

I think I have no other option then to present this in the LOE and hope cic understand. Maybe if I attach the old PCC that includes this period it helps?
Yes sure you can attach the previous PCC issued for visit visa period and explain that now they refused your request.
It will be accepted.
You can also see on CIC website Qatar PCC requirements it clearly mention about RP for PCC issuance so If you can prove you have tried and failed they will accept it.

Good luck

SMB84

Sep 27, 2017
Qatar
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-Jan-2018
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2018
Med's Done....
26-Feb-2018
Thanks guys for all the help and support

Will keep you updated with what happens:)

Reactions: muz

SMB84

Sep 27, 2017
Qatar
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-Jan-2018
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2018
Med's Done....
26-Feb-2018
Thanks guys for all the help and support

Will keep you updated with what happens:)
Morning Everyone,

So I got a response back from CID to an email I sent them (which I wasn't expecting)
"From: "Criminal Evidence Investigation Dept." <ceid@moi.gov.qa>
Date: December 25, 2018 at 11:33:55 AM GMT+3
To: _______
Subject: رد: PCC For _______

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for communicate with us, Kindly note that the PCC will issue for only residency period in qatar.

For inquires ext.No:2346717 - 2346737

Thanks & Regards"

So at least I got it officially that they do not issue PCC for visitors anymore :)

A question from my side, seeing here a lot of people have applied from Qatar, do you know where to get certified copies for documents? As the CIC states on its website they need for translated documents "a certified photocopy of the original document".

Thanks for your support

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hey guys,
Need your help.
My wife was on visit visa twice. First during may 2018 to june 2018 and tgen we went to India for a wedding.
We came back to Qatar in July 2017 with my wife on visit visa again.
She got her RP on 1st aug 2018 and her PCC is from 1st august.

Now my issue is this: my application was already in ip2 when on 12th deceDece cic asked for my wifes pcc. ADR has been on "not applicable" ever since i uploaded my wifes pcc.

I just checked the form for my wife that i had submitted when applying for her and in it i had stated in her travel history that she was in qatar since May 2018 as TOURIST.

My question is: will cic still reject my application even if on the form I said she was in qatar as visitor and later as resident.
Also if CEID does not give my wife PCC for her visit days, would an LoE be enough?

Thanks

Chinnu Mariam

Jan 28, 2019
I am resident of Qatar and I am facing problem with Qatar police clearance certificate both for me and my husband. In my case I was under the sponsorship of my father from Sept 11th 2013 to March 1st 2018 and in order to be under husband sponsorship I exited and returned on 9th March 2018 under husband sponsorship. Now the problem is the CID issued police clearance certificate from 9th March 2018 to the date of my police clearance certificate application. So my doubt is will i get the police clearance certificate for the period under father sponsorship.

In my husband case he came to Qatar on Oct 2014 under business visa for 1 year without exiting. He received residence from 2015 to the date of police clearance certificate application. So kindly request to advise if someone has faced the similar problem.

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
I am resident of Qatar and I am facing problem with Qatar police clearance certificate both for me and my husband. In my case I was under the sponsorship of my father from Sept 11th 2013 to March 1st 2018 and in order to be under husband sponsorship I exited and returned on 9th March 2018 under husband sponsorship. Now the problem is the CID issued police clearance certificate from 9th March 2018 to the date of my police clearance certificate application. So my doubt is will i get the police clearance certificate for the period under father sponsorship.

In my view you should be able to get PCC while you were under your father's sponsorship.
I believe you had different RP card in first place and now new RP card? If Yes you can give the previous RP card copy along with form and you should be able to get it. If RP card is same (I doubt) then its a tricky situation but still you should be able to get it after explaining your situation to Caption in CEID office.
The problem comes when a person was on Visit visa or BV and PCC is required.

In my husband case he came to Qatar on Oct 2014 under business visa for 1 year without exiting. He received residence from 2015 to the date of police clearance certificate application. So kindly request to advise if someone has faced the similar problem.
CEID does not issue PCC while a person is on BV in fact CEID issue PCC only after RP. You can write LOE explaining your husband situation along with exit entry stamps (Passport) copies and attach PCC after RP. Please read above.

I hope it helps