+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar PCC - Tricky Situation

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Agree with you 100%
I will try requesting to them. CEID office is closed till tomorrow.
Why don't you come on a visit visa and go to CEID directly. You can get PCC issued easily i guess.
Sometimes sending your finger print and getting it attested etc will consume more time.
One expat faced this problem after he left Qatar (for his wife's PCC time consumed was around 2-3 months).
anyway I'm @448 still waiting for the draw...
& I've got other docs to organize as well....
when my cousin went there they agreed to issue the letter provided I submit an application alongwith my ' certified fingerprint from State Police,attested by Indian Embassy, Qatar'...yesterday ,I received a letter from member of parliament my constituency,asking ambassador to render me help with the PCC and I guess they can't refuse to attest my fingerprint certificate now (anyway issued by state police )...at least I hope so...
Anyway it is worth giving a try looking at the fares now...;)...let me see...
Anyway thank you for ur input...

Sirisha Chaitanya

Jan 29, 2017
Hi...​
even i'm facing same:eek:..
between 5th Aug 2014 and 17th Nov2017 I visited Qatar 5 times on business visa and cumulatively stayed 15months...each time less than 90days...
now I'm clueless on how to proceed as my mail to Qatar embassy didn't get any response and when my brother visited the CID office,they refused stating that PCC can't be issued...:(
--
I'm trying to get a letter stating 'pcc cannot be issued as I was not a residence permit holder
Where are you located currently??? If in UAE please share your number.

Sirisha Chaitanya

Jan 29, 2017
Agree with you 100%
I will try requesting to them. CEID office is closed till tomorrow.
Why don't you come on a visit visa and go to CEID directly. You can get PCC issued easily i guess.
Sometimes sending your finger print and getting it attested etc will consume more time.
One expat faced this problem after he left Qatar (for his wife's PCC time consumed was around 2-3 months).
Krishnan,

Can you share your contact number???

Mine is +971506407968

Thank you

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
With the current turmoil in Qatar, i guess its anyways gonna be difficult to get them to do anything.

Further, as someone mentioned above raising a CSE might no help, as it takes aprrox 30 days to reach the VO. By that time a decision must have been made.

Aneesh123

Jun 25, 2017
presently I'm residing in India and my brother had approached CEID...
they asked to get a fingerprint certificate from home country police department duly attested by Indian Embassy @ Doha to issue me such a letter....Indian embassy at the outset refused assistance and now I have obtained the fingerprint certificate from State Police & also got a letter from member of Parliament to ambassador seeking his help...I got the letter from MP yesterday only ....now I shall send it through by brother to get my FP ctft attested & then approach CID Dept...
--
In your case since RP was issued,they have e the fingerprint record with them already and the steps will not be required at all....but you might plead well with the officer / Captain in charge to get such a letter issued....they do it for immigration purpose....but don't quote someone told you....request them saying upon communication CIC asked you to produce the letter....if you say another expat told you they might get irritated as they are not bound to do it & will feel we take things for granted,and are dictating them their duties....;)
Hi,

Did you manage to get Qatar PCC I am also in the same situation .I have got my finger print done.And planning to go to Qatar again on Business visa .Can you share your phone no.

Aneesh123

Jun 25, 2017
anyway I'm @448 still waiting for the draw...
& I've got other docs to organize as well....
when my cousin went there they agreed to issue the letter provided I submit an application alongwith my ' certified fingerprint from State Police,attested by Indian Embassy, Qatar'...yesterday ,I received a letter from member of parliament my constituency,asking ambassador to render me help with the PCC and I guess they can't refuse to attest my fingerprint certificate now (anyway issued by state police )...at least I hope so...
Anyway it is worth giving a try looking at the fares now...;)...let me see...
Anyway thank you for ur input...
Hi,

Did you manage to get Qatar PCC I am also in the same situation .I have got my finger print done.And planning to go to Qatar again on Business visa .Can you share your phone no

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
I've obtained fingerprinting done by the police department & haven't approached ceid afterwards....
I'm planning to go once other docs are sorted out @my end

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Hi...​
even i'm facing same:eek:..
between 5th Aug 2014 and 17th Nov2017 I visited Qatar 5 times on business visa and cumulatively stayed 15months...each time less than 90days...
now I'm clueless on how to proceed as my mail to Qatar embassy didn't get any response and when my brother visited the CID office,they refused stating that PCC can't be issued...:(
--
I'm trying to get a letter stating 'pcc cannot be issued as I was not a residence permit holder

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
I've obtained fingerprinting done by the police department & haven't approached ceid afterwards....
I'm planning to go once other docs are sorted out @my end
May I ask you something: You mentioned that you were on a business visa, hence the authorities refused to entertain your request through your brother......

Are you now planning to visit the country again to get the PCC? But if they aren't giving to business visa holders, then will they give it you if you visit personally?

I am really in the same situation...Not sure how to proceed.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
they are not going to issue PCC to those who stayed / traveled without RP (residence permit )....I'm trying to obtain a statement from the police department stating they can't issue PCC as I wasn't on a rp,however there's no criminal records against me..
I hope I'll get something on those lines & will attach it in place of pcc & also write an LoE...
You may also try the same...that way cic will know Qatar isn't issuing PCC to non rp holders...
anyway I'm going to write a letter to cic in advance ....I'll update here as well ...

Akhilsv

Jun 24, 2017
Dear Sirisha I had thebsame problem with my pcc and my application fkr express entry wasvrejected. Then I went in person to the CEID department and explained all the details to concerned officer. I showed him the vosa stamped copy eventhpugh they can check your claimsbin the sustem. They accelted the demand and said I can collect the new pcc tomorrow. In your case I suggest you visit the Qatar embassy in UAE and get this done. If your documents are fine there will be no problem.

Sahussain

Jun 11, 2015
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Dear Sirisha I had thebsame problem with my pcc and my application fkr express entry wasvrejected. Then I went in person to the CEID department and explained all the details to concerned officer. I showed him the vosa stamped copy eventhpugh they can check your claimsbin the sustem. They accelted the demand and said I can collect the new pcc tomorrow. In your case I suggest you visit the Qatar embassy in UAE and get this done. If your documents are fine there will be no problem.
Did you get the new PCC which accounted for visit visa days ??

spike2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
hello
we applied for qatar PCC .. on my PCC dates are mentioned where as for my wife no dates are mentioned....can somebody advise on this....

krishnan_vinod

Jun 24, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Med's Done....
05/07/2017
hello
we applied for Qatar PCC .. on my PCC dates are mentioned where as for my wife no dates are mentioned....can somebody advise on this....
At times PCC without dates are issued.
PCC without a date is also accepted by CIC. But it should have a date of issue mentioning validity.
If you are specific about getting a PCC mentioning the dates visit CEID Salwa road office and speak to Captain or any officer and not to the guys in reception. They will surely be able to help you.