+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Purpose of visit is tourism can i attach my friend's invitation also ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have copy of fir which is filed by someone agaisnt a agent i will attched thst copy
That's not the point.

You need to be sure that IRCC has not banned you for misrepresentation. The fact that your agent applied for you does not absolve you of the repercussions of committing a visa misrepresentation

Reactions: Copingwithlife

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
That's not the point.

You need to be sure that IRCC has not banned you for misrepresentation. The fact that your agent applied for you does not absolve you of the repercussions of committing a visa misrepresentation
I didnt sign any form of represntative or form 5257 even application form i think they sign my form itself only i dnt know to to explain this to visa officer

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
That's not the point.

Im going through gmsc notes while ordering notes they ask for FILE NUMBER I DNT HAVE ANY FILE NUMBER NOR UCI NUMBER SO WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
I have only tracking id 20151222INCCWKR07635
Can i write down only this number under file number
And one question more
What should i select for TYPE OF RECORD
OPTIONS AVIALABLE
TEMPORARY
PARMENENT AND SO ON SHOULD I SELECT TEMPORARY ??

And what should i select under section
WHICH SPECFIC INFORMATION ARE YOU looking FOR ?
1). Status updateod file/reasons of refusal/electronic notes
2). The application, supporting documents

Which option i have to select from these for my gmsc notes bcz i dnt know what they fill in application form and what they add supporting documents even i dnt have refusal letter at end i dnt know anything i want both of them

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Im going through gmsc notes while ordering notes they ask for FILE NUMBER I DNT HAVE ANY FILE NUMBER NOR UCI NUMBER SO WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
You may want to email your local visa office with as many elements of information that you can remember for your previous WP application, such as your name, date of birth, place you applied from, passport number at that time, type of visa, etc etc..... and request the visa office to give your UCI Number and File Number for that WP application.

You may get either response:
1. The visa office will give you the details you need, or

2. The visa office may respond to say that there was no previous application. If this is the case then it would clear the uncertainty and consequently, any doubts about misrepresentation committed.

I have only tracking id 20151222INCCWKR07635
Can i write down only this number under file number
No, you cannot.

And one question more
What should i select for TYPE OF RECORD
OPTIONS AVIALABLE
TEMPORARY
PARMENENT AND SO ON SHOULD I SELECT TEMPORARY ??

And what should i select under section
WHICH SPECFIC INFORMATION ARE YOU looking FOR ?
1). Status updateod file/reasons of refusal/electronic notes
2). The application, supporting documents
If the agent had applied, you would want BOTH.

Yes, you would be applying for GCMS notes for a Temporary Visa

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
You may want to email your local visa office with as many elements of information that you can remember for your previous WP application, such as your name, date of birth, place you applied from, passport number at that time, type of visa, etc etc..... and request the visa office to give your UCI Number and File Number for that WP application.

2. The visa office may respond to say that there was no previous application. If this is the case then it would clear the uncertainty and consequently, any doubts about misrepresentation committed.

No, you cannot.

Under section

- which information you are looking for ?

There are 2 options
1) reason of refusal / electronic notes of vo
2) The application / supporting documents

How to select both of them , there is no option to select them both
Have to selct only one option

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
In this case if they said there was no previous application then should i have to tell them about my previous work permit application refusal or just skip it down

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018

No, you cannot.

In email can i explain them that i want to apply for trv in future for that i dnt know anything about my previous application so i want gcms notes for that i need uci number and file number

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
In email can i explain them that i want to apply for trv in future for that i dnt know anything about my previous application so i want gcms notes for that i need uci number and file number
Please read the replies carefully before rushing to post. I recommend you email the visa office to ask for your UCI and File numbers. You need to provide them with as adequate information about your previous WP application

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Please read the replies carefully before rushing to post. I recommend you email the visa office to ask for your UCI and File numbers. You need to provide them with as adequate information about your previous WP application
I sent a mail to embassy they give a reply with confirmation that they recieved email