+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

document assesment for visitor visa and document checklist

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
I want to apply for trv for canada from india . Im currently doing job as a filling station manager from 1 april 2015 . My current salary is rs 20,000 per month . From last one year im doing agriculture also in my farms as well on rented farms also . My saving account have a balance of rs 4,50,000 . I have j forms and i owend a 4 acre of land in my name . I also owned one house on mh name . Im unmarried . My grandfather's niece is inviting to me and my grandfather for family visit . I have 3 year itr but 2015 and 2016 these two year itr show onlu my job and total income per year shows 2,40,000 but last year itr i fill show the amount of 9,00,000 rs , 2,40,000 from my job and 6,60,000 from my agriculture plz suggest me how to prepare a good profile and what documents should i need and plz tell me my weakpoinys in my profile . Thankyou all in advance

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I want to apply for trv for canada from india . Im currently doing job as a filling station manager from 1 april 2015 . My current salary is rs 20,000 per month . From last one year im doing agriculture also in my farms as well on rented farms also . My saving account have a balance of rs 4,50,000 . I have j forms and i owend a 4 acre of land in my name . I also owned one house on mh name . Im unmarried . My grandfather's niece is inviting to me and my grandfather for family visit . I have 3 year itr but 2015 and 2016 these two year itr show onlu my job and total income per year shows 2,40,000 but last year itr i fill show the amount of 9,00,000 rs , 2,40,000 from my job and 6,60,000 from my agriculture plz suggest me how to prepare a good profile and what documents should i need and plz tell me my weakpoinys in my profile . Thankyou all in advance
1. What is the purpose of your visit and for how long?

2. Did you purchase the agricultural land and the house or were they transferred to you by a family member?

3. Have you traveled to other visa-required countries?

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Did you purchase the agricultural land and the house or were they transferred to you by a family member?
Transferred by my grandfather recently last month and the house is on our farms agricultriest land electricty connection also recently transfered to me

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Transferred by my grandfather recently last month and the house is on our farms agricultriest land electricty connection also recently transfered to me
I guessed as much that the agricultural land and house was recently transferred to your name to 'create' ties.

Why do you want to visit your grandfather's niece? Have you met her before? Why not another relative? Has your grandfather traveled earlier to Canada to meet her?

Even before you answer these questions (you have not answered the questions in my earlier post), I would recommend you drop the idea of applying for a TRV until some years later and/or when your professional and personal circumstances improve considerably

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Have you traveled to other visa-required countries?
No, i never travel outside india bcz earlier im not well establised finacialy but planning to visit austrlia before apply canada trv . My real brother is on work permt and my cousn brother is a citizen of austrlia they recnlt buy a new house and 2 months earlier my cousn brother's wife have baby

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
No, i never travel outside india bcz earlier im not well establised finacialy but planning to visit austrlia before apply canada trv . My real brother is on work permt and my cousn brother is a citizen of austrlia they recnlt buy a new house and 2 months earlier my cousn brother's wife have baby
Unfortunately, it's quite clear to see that with a salary of INR 20,000, your employment ties and financial situation are not good. Also, with this financial situation, it was not possible to buy any property/land. This again makes it obvious that the land/house was transferred to you to 'create' a tie.

I'm guessing your grandfather is applying for a TRV just to make it seem like it is a genuine visit. If this is the case, I again recommend you do not apply. Each application is assessed separately. Your grandfather's application will not help you to get a TRV

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
I guessed as much that the agricultural land and house was recently transferred to your name to 'create' ties.

Why do you want to visit your grandfather's niece? Have you met her before? Why not another relative? Has your grandfather traveled earlier to Canada to meet her?

Even before you answer these questions (you have not answered the questions in my earlier post), I would recommend you drop the idea of applying for a TRV until some years later and/or when your professional and personal circumstances improve considerably
I want to travel with my grandfather bcz he is senior citizen and he dnt know english. Yes i met her 2 years ego she alwys visit our house bcz my grandfather give her blessing on her wedding as a father . My grandfather never visit any country and we dnt have any other relative in canada

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Unfortunately, it's quite clear to see that with a salary of INR 20,000, your employment ties and financial situation are not good. Also, with this financial situation, it was not possible to buy any property/land. This again makes it obvious that the land/house was transferred to you to 'create' a tie.

I'm guessing your grandfather is applying for a TRV just to make it seem like it is a genuine visit. If this is the case, I again recommend you do not apply. Each application is assessed separately. Your grandfather's application will not help you to get a TRV
Thankyou so much for reply and give a such a great valuable advice

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018

Sorry for asking more and more questions but i want to know what should i do to improve my profile like finacial situation , family ties , home country ties

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018

Im not doing only job but side by side our family business im doing farming also from 2017 so my total itr amount of last finacial year is 9,00,000

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I want to travel with my grandfather bcz he is senior citizen and he dnt know english. Yes i met her 2 years ego she alwys visit our house bcz my grandfather give her blessing on her wedding as a father . My grandfather never visit any country and we dnt have any other relative in canada
Maybe your grandfather might have some chance of a TRV approval if he can demonstrate his ties to India + if he has compelling reasons to return to India.

Unfortunately, I cannot suggest any ways to improve your application considering the facts you have posted. Quite honestly, the chances of a TRV refusal are high.

As for your grandfather's travel, there are direct flights from India + airline staff can help and interpreters are available. He can travel alone

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe your grandfather might have some chance of a TRV approval if he can demonstrate his ties to India + if he has compelling reasons to return to India.

Unfortunately, I cannot suggest any ways to improve your application considering the facts you have posted. Quite honestly, the chances of a TRV refusal are high.

As for your grandfather's travel, there are direct flights from India + airline staff can help and interpreters are available. He can travel alone
He is suffuring from deafness . He cnt able to hear even with hearing aid that shy im apply with my grandfather is this reason is enough for visa officer to convience and he never travel outside from india he said i cnt travel alone i need someone from family to travel with me

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Not sure if you are trying to work in Canada but you can't switch your visa to a work visa when you get to Canada.