+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

document assesment for visitor visa and document checklist

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Not sure if you are trying to work in Canada but you can't switch your visa to a work visa when you get to Canada.
@cabuck78 can i apply alone for trv on tourism purporse while booking hotel and itinery and return flight tickets just like a tourism holiday package is this help me to get trv

Tori

Aug 10, 2018
@ brayanna please I need your views on this,I reapplied for my family and I's TRV, the space provided for background information of if you have been refused Canadian visa or any other visa was only enough for Canadian refusal but I wrote a note in a separate piece of paper that we have been refused US visa in the past but forgot to write out the reason, I want to know if this could have a negative impact on the application?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@ brayanna please I need your views on this,I reapplied for my family and I's TRV, the space provided for background information of if you have been refused Canadian visa or any other visa was only enough for Canadian refusal but I wrote a note in a separate piece of paper that we have been refused US visa in the past but forgot to write out the reason, I want to know if this could have a negative impact on the application?
I suggest you send a IRCC web form + email to your local visa office with the complete details to be on the safe side