+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Purpose of visit is tourism can i attach my friend's invitation also ?

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
my purpose of visit is tourism and my friend wants me to stay with his family while my while stay in canada and he want to send me a letter of invitation can i mention it in my cover letter or should i attach his inviation that he is offering me a accomodation to me ?

Or should i book a hotel in advance with confirmed reciept ?
I purpose of visit is only tourism

Plz adivce me its urgent

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
my purpose of visit is tourism and my friend wants me to stay with his family while my while stay in canada and he want to send me a letter of invitation can i mention it in my cover letter or should i attach his inviation that he is offering me a accomodation to me ?

Plz adivce me its urgent
Advice is why so only Canada ?
firstly why you are not travelling to nearest country to you ?

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
No but i have a vaild australia vistor visa But i want to travel canada first bcz i wana see xmas of canada and eant to explore canada after that i will go austrlia to celebrate new year with my family
should visit AU after that apply for Canada . advice:)

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
What arethe examples of strong home ties that convince visa officer thst i will return to my home country what evidence should have to give them for maximum chnces of visa
your own property/house.
rent agreement .
stable job.
bank statement/Fixed deposit.

Manjot4u

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018

Plz adivce me its urgent
@Bryanna any comment plz