+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Purpose of Travel- Other document

NewNew22

Apr 16, 2018
Hi,

I am still extremely confused about the Purpose of Travel other form. I have had a few people respond back but I still dont fully understand.

My parents are filling out an application for visitor visa to come to Canada for roughly a month. They are senior citizens that dont work. In my situation, what would be a good example of a purpose of travel ..their main purpose for coming is to see myself and my family after many years of being apart and to go to the basic sightseeing places in Ontario such as Downtown , CN Tower, Niagara Falls etc

Please help! :)

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Hi,

I am still extremely confused about the Purpose of Travel other form. I have had a few people respond back but I still dont fully understand.

My parents are filling out an application for visitor visa to come to Canada for roughly a month. They are senior citizens that dont work. In my situation, what would be a good example of a purpose of travel ..their main purpose for coming is to see myself and my family after many years of being apart and to go to the basic sightseeing places in Ontario such as Downtown , CN Tower, Niagara Falls etc

Please help! :)
What did you do ?