+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

FISH CUTTER

Jun 13, 2018
Sorry again I questioning you , Is you have Active tb or what ? Because if you have not active tb then your wife don't need any test .
Another thing is that why did not give skin test it is fast results within two or three days and don not required more xrays .
Any reason ?
Another thing is that during medical test I hope your file was also proceeding parallel then I think delay came due to any other reasons .
Please let me correct if I am wrong .
I'm an inland applicant I've been here in canada since 2014, my wife is in the philippines she had a PTB history last 2011 which is already cured since then, before she went to the IOM she asked our family doctor to give her a certification that she is already clear from PTB and bring all her old Chest X-ray film with her in IOM... She had a stable fibrosis(SCAR) on her lung which is normal since she had a PTB history. It was Canada Immigration protocol for her to undergo all the test to make sure that the TB bacteria are inactive or not in her lungs anymore.
So you don't have a problem if ever you had a past PTB history as long as it was already cured. You just have to follow what the immigration instructed you. They pass your medical.
As for me and my kids our chest X-ray are clear so we don't need to undergo any further test.

luna897

May 4, 2018
I'm an inland applicant I've been here in canada since 2014, my wife is in the philippines she had a PTB history last 2011 which is already cured since then, before she went to the IOM she asked our family doctor to give her a certification that she is already clear from PTB and bring all her old Chest X-ray film with her in IOM... She had a stable fibrosis(SCAR) on her lung which is normal since she had a PTB history. It was Canada Immigration protocol for her to undergo all the test to make sure that the TB bacteria are inactive or not in her lungs anymore.
So you don't have a problem if ever you had a past PTB history as long as it was already cured. You just have to follow what the immigration instructed you. They pass your medical.
As for me and my kids our chest X-ray are clear so we don't need to undergo any further test.
I hope you will get your ppr as soon as possible .

But Can we give skin test it is faster than sputum test and how many months are delayed because somebody on that forum said , your application will proceed parallel during TB testes and there is nothing delayed .

FISH CUTTER

Jun 13, 2018

But Can we give skin test it is faster than sputum test and how many months are delayed because somebody on that forum said , your application will proceed parallel during TB testes and there is nothing delayed .
SPUTUM CULTURE TEST MORE

Immigration prefer sputum culture test, they will be the one to decide on what test you will take. For me it won't delay the application as long as it is still in the processing time.

luna897

May 4, 2018
Hi,

Guys , I did not received MR but can I give sputum test now for overcome three months of delay . Now, Can I go to suggested doctor by CIC website. Please let me know . Because without medical my file will not transfer to India , So please anybody give their best advice . Thank you in advance guys .

Jaylyn

Jul 4, 2018
Hi everyone!

My husband is undergoing his 6medication and that will be until October. My question is after 6months medication what is the next step? How long for passport request? I am planning to have a vacation in the Philippines by November but I want him to be with me when I come back in Canada. Do you think that will be so fast after the 6months medication?

Thanks guys

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Guys , I did not received MR but can I give sputum test now for overcome three months of delay . Now, Can I go to suggested doctor by CIC website. Please let me know . Because without medical my file will not transfer to India , So please anybody give their best advice . Thank you in advance guys .
I don't think you can go under sputum unless it is requested by Canadaian health commission. First, you wil have x-ray taken, once your x-ray has been seen by the doctors of Canada, they will decide whether you have to give sputum test or not. So I will advise you to wait for MR. Having said that if you are not a paper based applicant you can do medical exam in advance.

SamanthaE

Jul 6, 2018
Hi guys,
I've just had the most unfortunate situation from SLEC Global.
I am in the process of applying for my student visa and was supposed to start class this Fall 2018 semester. I'm supposed to attend the orientation by August 31. Start of class is on Sept 4, 2018. I already made a full tuition deposit.

I just got my medical exam request last Monday and I did it today July 6, 2018. The nurse called me in to say my x-ray results were in suspicion of TB and they are requiring a sputum tests! I was already planning to leave by August 28 to be able to make it to the August 31 school orientation. The whole process of having the sputum culture plus doing a repeat xray will not make my timeline, I would have to withdraw my enrollment if ever?
I have absolutely no history of any lung disease and have no symptoms at all! Not even a cough or cold or any fatigue whatsover in the last 12 months. I am very shocked by this result as I feel perfectly fine.

Any advice? How much will I get delayed?

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
I am in the process of applying for my student visa and was supposed to start class this Fall 2018 semester. I'm supposed to attend the orientation by August 31. Start of class is on Sept 4, 2018. I already made a full tuition deposit.

I just got my medical exam request last Monday and I did it today July 6, 2018. The nurse called me in to say my x-ray results were in suspicion of TB and they are requiring a sputum tests! I was already planning to leave by August 28 to be able to make it to the August 31 school orientation. The whole process of having the sputum culture plus doing a repeat xray will not make my timeline, I would have to withdraw my enrollment if ever?
I have absolutely no history of any lung disease and have no symptoms at all! Not even a cough or cold or any fatigue whatsover in the last 12 months. I am very shocked by this result as I feel perfectly fine.

I am sorry to hear that, unfortunately, there is nothing to do. You have to give sputum culture and repeated x-ray. The process lasts at least 12-13 weeks to be cleared. So, you are advised to contact with the school and let them know about the problem.

FISH CUTTER

Jun 13, 2018
Hi Guy's
After you passed the medical from sputum culture test and repeat x-ray, how long will you get PPR?
My medical passed on June 19 after all test from my medical, my application has been 18 months this coming July 24.

FISH CUTTER

Jun 13, 2018
Hi guys pls help. I undergo treatment here in phil. But immigration issued our visa and PR but with letter survelliance? Can i go to canada already anyone experience this. I what to know what need to do or requirement before to go there. I need to get clearance to health center here in Phil ? Anyone can experience this.
how long did you get PPR? when you passed the medical

BOBTESS

May 15, 2018
Hi guys,

Dont be discouraged, i started the 3 consecutive sputum test Feb 12,13 and 14 and the Xray all went well. i got my medical passed May 3rd.

luna897

May 4, 2018
Hello guys !!

I have one question if we got sputum test request then what about our background checking . I mean is our file transfer to home visa office or not ?
Thank you in advance . I am outland applicant from india . if I got sputum test request then my file transfer to india for BC or not ?