+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

Xygrzy

Jan 21, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Can I ask for the people who undergo 6 month medication? How long did you get your visa after your medication?.Thank you in advance

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
same I done medical on Nov 22,2021 still under review, I would say 90% we wont go to sputum test again as long as no abnormal found first and LATEST X-ray. but not sure why it takes to long for medical passed.
Hi, can you please share once you have any update or Med pass? As of now, still no change yet. Wondering why it's still under review though. Are they waiting for 3 months to ask for new x-ray?

nairobery

Jun 29, 2021
It will be exactly 3 months since the final x-ray for me and no update at all, wondering what's going on with London regional medical office...it's frustrating...it's been 6months medical process already and nothing, everything else is passed except for medicals... hopefully things will start moving soon.

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Pulmonary Tuberculosis is a bacterial infection in the lungs that causes symptoms such as a productive cough, drastic weight loss and muscle waste, severe breathlessness, night sweats (I used to wake up at 3am coughing drenched head to toe in sweat), extreme pain in my lungs and relentless tiredness. If left untreated it can be fatal. I am convinced I was days away from death before they diagnosed me.

Mlakra

Nov 23, 2021
Don't worry about that at the end you will pass this test. I was also in kind of same situation
May i know how many days you waited for reply from High commission after submitting the result of your Additional tests for visa.

MANtoAB

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-11-2021
Nomination.....
31-01-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2022
Med's Done....
21-02-2022
I did an upfront medical my medical centre ask me for re x-ray after 3 months.

My question in this time frame will IRCC process my application or they will wait until my medical pass status?

Mtille

May 28, 2020
I did an upfront medical my medical centre ask me for re x-ray after 3 months.

My question in this time frame will IRCC process my application or they will wait until my medical pass status?
It will be put on hold and they will continue to process once you passed your medical.

MANtoAB

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-11-2021
Nomination.....
31-01-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2022
Med's Done....
21-02-2022
It will be put on hold and they will continue to process once you passed your medical.
My Aor is Feb 2022, it was my first upfront medical. and I have already given biometrics for my previous visit visa application will that be updated? or they will also be updated after medical?

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Hello All - I am looking for your expert opinions.

My parents recently went for their medical exam and the radiologist found some linear and mottled opacities in my dad's chest x-ray. Panel physician referred him for sputum test and told him once the sputum test results come back then he will refer him again to a pulmonologist. Once pulmonologist give him a clearance certificate then they will upload it to CIC.

In the meantime, my father went for a second opinion and doctors told him his x-rays and test results do not suggest TB. Unfortunately panel physician does not want to listen to other physicians.

Now I am so scared as I read some posts where the pulmonologist and Panel physician recommended 6 months treatment though the applicants' sputum test came back negative as well as did not have any symptoms at al. If that happens in my dad's case, can we contact with IRCC RMO directly and provide them all the opinions we got from other physicians? As my father is diabetic so I don't want to make things complicated.

Also he has valid visitor visa, can I bring him here and check up by a Canadian panel physician?

Thank you.

MANtoAB

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-11-2021
Nomination.....
31-01-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2022
Med's Done....
21-02-2022
I did an upfront medical my medical centre ask me for re x-ray after 3 months. But to my surprise, I got bil request and also my medical status got changed as well now it's saying we are reviewing your medicals. Is it normal?

Nabeel37

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-April-2020
AOR Received.
05-November-2020
Today my medical passed after 3 months second xray and sputum culture to ruleout TB.
My spouse was anti HCV positive and also clear medical after some further tests and consultation with gastroenterologist.
Anyone need any info can ask me.