+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PTU transcripts for WES, clarification needed.

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
Hello guys,
I have applied online for attested documents from PTU for WES Canada. My query have been proceed and did the payment of Rs750. And have requested to post to Canada. I got the reply on 8 Aug that my documents will be mailed within 10 working days. It’s been almost 2 months now. But I didn’t receive any documents. Is there any contact detail or tracking system to know when it will reach Canada or how much time it takes to reach there. Have anyone faced this issue. Please help asap
Thanks
Better, inform PTU officials to send that transcripts to your local address. Once you received, from your side you can send to the WES.

Savtantar

Dec 25, 2018
Hi , ptu recently changed their potal option to apply transcript online ...one option is ..

1) Attestation of all DMC and degree certificate and forms from wes and other foreign agencies .
2) Transcript with Attestation of all DMC and degree certificate and forms from wes and other foreign agencies .

Which option i will select to send the documents to PTU to avoid any delay .

Thanks

Savtantar

Dec 25, 2018
Hello guys,
I have applied online for attested documents from PTU for WES Canada. My query have been proceed and did the payment of Rs750. And have requested to post to Canada. I got the reply on 8 Aug that my documents will be mailed within 10 working days. It’s been almost 2 months now. But I didn’t receive any documents. Is there any contact detail or tracking system to know when it will reach Canada or how much time it takes to reach there. Have anyone faced this issue. Please help asap
Thanks
Please wait for some

akshay90

Jan 7, 2019
Hi, I recently requested for transcripts from PTU online. But, it has an update for me - "Dear Student, Kindly upload your WES form again." after 1 day after all the payment has been done.
Could some one please explain to me , which is the WES form they are asking me to upload.