+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PTU transcripts for WES, clarification needed.

amittal89

Jul 19, 2016
Hi guys,

I have found a lot of information about getting transcripts from PTU
But I think I am a bit confused here.

The threads say i need to send my xerox degree & PTu will send my transcripts, after "Apply for transcript" online.

1) Onilne Transcript request - PTU will send 1 document - All your dmc's will be printed on a single paper
2) I will send a xerox of my Degree to PTU.

Is there no need to send detailed DMC to PTU.?

Some threads say that we need to send 8 marksheets, but a PTU transcript is one pager, will all DMZ details in one. Will this work.

I am now caught up in middle, I have been waiting since a month for PTU to send my docs, but now I am worried that even when WES gets my Transcript (1 Document with all details in it), it would need details marksheets as well.

has anyone got a successful verification with Transcript (1 document) and Degree xerox.

Please help guys.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
amittal89 said:
Hi guys,

The threads say i need to send my xerox degree & PTu will send my transcripts, after "Apply for transcript" online.

1) Onilne Transcript request - PTU will send 1 document - All your dmc's will be printed on a single paper

Some threads say that we need to send 8 marksheets, but a PTU transcript is one pager, will all DMZ details in one. Will this work.

I am now caught up in middle, I have been waiting since a month for PTU to send my docs, but now I am worried that even when WES gets my Transcript (1 Document with all details in it), it would need details marksheets as well.

has anyone got a successful verification with Transcript (1 document) and Degree xerox.

Please help guys.
Just apply online for transcripts. You have to upload scanned copy if each DMC along with copy of degree, original copy of scanned wes form approved by college. Select wes transcript option. Also select postal service within punjab(give your address) pay online rs 450 (300 for transcripts, 59 for wes form and 100 fir postal services) .. here you go and you will receive transcripts through speed post within 15-20 working days.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amittal89 said:
Hi guys,

Please help guys.
Create an account on PTU website using student login, send a support query that you want transcript.

In reply you get the answer to upload all marksheet scans, you upload Sem 1- Sem 8 and pay the fee for 1 copy or whatever.

You get transcript shipped to WES or your home whichever you want.

I did this same for my wife's WES, got the transcript envelope at my home and then i sent that to WES to get certification.

Let me know for any doubts.

Reactions: acritesh

amittal89

Jul 19, 2016
hitesh0414 said:
Just apply online for transcripts. You have to upload scanned copy if each DMC along with copy of degree, original copy of scanned wes form approved by college. Select wes transcript option. Also select postal service within punjab(give your address) pay online rs 450 (300 for transcripts, 59 for wes form and 100 fir postal services) .. here you go and you will receive transcripts through speed post within 15-20 working days.
Thanks Hitesh.

I applied for transcripts, it asked mt to pay rs 500 (300 for transcript + 200 for posting it to canada)
My only worry is the Transcript is 1 document containing all subjects for 8 semesters, and not 8 different documents, is that okay?

amittal89

Jul 19, 2016
intensecool said:
Create an account on PTU website using student login, send a support query that you want transcript.

In reply you get the answer to upload all marksheet scans, you upload Sem 1- Sem 8 and pay the fee for 1 copy or whatever.

You get transcript shipped to WES or your home whichever you want.

I did this same for my wife's WES, got the transcript envelope at my home and then i sent that to WES to get certification.

Let me know for any doubts.
Thankyou for your response Intensecool.
I have done the same. I received one copy for transcript. my doubt is that, PTU complies all 8 marksheet details in one document, so will this work?
Few threads I have gone through say that WES asks for 8 marksheets attested individually.

So you did not send any markhseet copies to WES yourself?
Can you remember what documents were in the envelope you got from PTU?

I asked for 2 envelopes, opened one and has send one to WES, so i know they contain one document will all details in it.

amittal89

Jul 19, 2016
dell2 said:
Cumulative Marksheet from PTU in a sealed envelope + Copy of your degree will work fine.
I got successfully WES evaluation.
Thanks dell2.
That really helps.
Fingers crossed, now waiting for my review :)

maan1982

Feb 22, 2018
Thankyou for your response Intensecool.
I have done the same. I received one copy for transcript. my doubt is that, PTU complies all 8 marksheet details in one document, so will this work?
Few threads I have gone through say that WES asks for 8 marksheets attested individually.

So you did not send any markhseet copies to WES yourself?
Can you remember what documents were in the envelope you got from PTU?

I asked for 2 envelopes, opened one and has send one to WES, so i know they contain one document will all details in it.
I applied to PTU for transcripts (WES Option) thru Support portal and they sent me the envelope (Brown colour/Speed Post).
It is not sealed from back side. Its kind of big envelope but is there any possibility that inside it it will have envelope containing transcripts and properly sealed.
What is your experience? please share.

acritesh

Apr 17, 2018
Hii Everyone,

Just want to know about online transcript request:
1) is this form of Request Letter from Concerned Student/Applicant will be written by me in any format or is there any specific format, also tell me if it needs to be attested

2) is Academic Records Request (ARR) form is one which is required for WES form is to be attested by the concerned college authority.

Also, add if anything additional I should be aware of while WES or overall process.

Last edited:

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I applied to PTU for transcripts (WES Option) thru Support portal and they sent me the envelope (Brown colour/Speed Post).
It is not sealed from back side. Its kind of big envelope but is there any possibility that inside it it will have envelope containing transcripts and properly sealed.
What is your experience? please share.
you are correct.. inside is smaller envelope with stamps and sealed

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hii Everyone,

Just want to know about online transcript request:
1) is this form of Request Letter from Concerned Student/Applicant will be written by me in any format or is there any specific format, also tell me if it needs to be attested

2) is Academic Records Request (ARR) form is one which is required for WES form is to be attested by the concerned college authority.

Also, add if anything additional I should be aware of while WES or overall process.
1. Yes any format ..
2. Its optional ..not mandatory

ARVINDATWAL

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Hi seniors, today I got my Transcript envelope(a big brown packet). but there is no stamp or seal on it and I also applied for 2 separate copies of the transcript. so do I need to open this brown envelope?? anybody did that, please guide urgently. thanks