+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PTU transcripts for WES, clarification needed.

vinod7

Aug 14, 2018
Hi everyone, Today i was in PTU office, where i submit my fees for wes transcript. My doubt is that they take rs 400 for WES transcripts and rs 200 for degree attestation. I dont know what is degree attestation now, do i need this to send to wes office also ? please clear my doubt??

maan1982

Feb 22, 2018
Hi everyone, Today i was in PTU office, where i submit my fees for wes transcript. My doubt is that they take rs 400 for WES transcripts and rs 200 for degree attestation. I dont know what is degree attestation now, do i need this to send to wes office also ? please clear my doubt??
go for WES transcripts, that is more than enough, you can send the degree urself to WES even without attestation.

Oct 8, 2017
HI Guys

same doubt i do have i applied transcripts from PTU and got one-sheeter documents with all sem marks. does that one sheeter transcripts is okay for WES or do i need to share all individual DMC's .

please help
how to apply for transcripts from PTU online, the site does not have any option to apply. I have created the student login and then raised the query for the transcripts, but still not received any reply from them, should i wait or got to PTU office jalandhar.

maan1982

Feb 22, 2018
how to apply for transcripts from PTU online, the site does not have any option to apply. I have created the student login and then raised the query for the transcripts, but still not received any reply from them, should i wait or got to PTU office jalandhar.
If ur postal address for receiving transcripts is in India, expect it to get it delivered in 15 days. If more than 15 days onlythen u need to contact them

Oct 8, 2017
i have received the transcripts from the PTU , but on the back of the envelope there are no signature of the concerned person only stamp is there. What should i do is it a valid thing or should i get it changed.

There is no way to add image here of the envelope received otherwise would have uploaded it.
Do suggest what can be done now.....

yrssudheer

May 7, 2018
i have received the transcripts from the PTU , but on the back of the envelope there are no signature of the concerned person only stamp is there. What should i do is it a valid thing or should i get it changed.

There is no way to add image here of the envelope received otherwise would have uploaded it.

Nothing to worry even we got the same with university seal only send the same sealed one to WES

maan1982

Feb 22, 2018

the courier u receive from PTU don't have any seal on back, but when u open the envelope then u get another envelope which is properly sealed.

singhraj4187

Aug 31, 2018
Hi,
I am Applying for WES transcript online with PTU. Please clarify following doubts.
1. Can anyone give the format of request letter from applicant or can you give the idea to write it. I am thinking of writing in a blank paper with signature.
2. Do PTU send all the transcript and WES with it in the envelop? If yes how to send the Final degree sheet as there is no option to attach it. Or no need to send it.

maan1982

Feb 22, 2018
Hi,
I am Applying for WES transcript online with PTU. Please clarify following doubts.
1. Can anyone give the format of request letter from applicant or can you give the idea to write it. I am thinking of writing in a blank paper with signature.
2. Do PTU send all the transcript and WES with it in the envelop? If yes how to send the Final degree sheet as there is no option to attach it. Or no need to send it.
1. Format is available on PTU website.
2. Along with sealed PTU Envelope having transcripts, u can send color copy of degree. I did the same and WES accepted

singhraj4187

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for the reply

A question- we need to send the sealed envelop from PTU and the colour copy of degree in a closed envelop addressed to WES. But this will not be sealed, is it right?. i hope same was accepted for you.

maan1982

Feb 22, 2018
Thanks for the reply

A question- we need to send the sealed envelop from PTU and the colour copy of degree in a closed envelop addressed to WES. But this will not be sealed, is it right?. i hope same was accepted for you.
Yes, u r right. Just mention WES ref on envelope u will be sending. Also right WES reference on copy of degree. I did the same to be on safer side.

singhraj4187

Aug 31, 2018
*URGENT*
Hello Brother,
I sent all the documents through PTU support query. They replied as below and closed the query.
Please guide.
Also Please clear doubt on what to attest- A letter or the WES form which we get after reference number.

"dear student Plz resend WES (academic records request form) attested from concern college "

maan1982

Feb 22, 2018
*URGENT*
Hello Brother,
I sent all the documents through PTU support query. They replied as below and closed the query.
Please guide.
Also Please clear doubt on what to attest- A letter or the WES form which we get after reference number.

"dear student Plz resend WES (academic records request form) attested from concern college "
get the WES academic form (Generic one on WES website) attested from college and submit the scanned copy to PTU.

ndhawan1

Sep 16, 2018
Hi Chaitnay,

Which website did you go to? Just want to make sure it is support.ptu.ac.in right?

Thanks!

Oct 22, 2018
Hello guys,
I have applied online for attested documents from PTU for WES Canada. My query have been proceed and did the payment of Rs750. And have requested to post to Canada. I got the reply on 8 Aug that my documents will be mailed within 10 working days. It’s been almost 2 months now. But I didn’t receive any documents. Is there any contact detail or tracking system to know when it will reach Canada or how much time it takes to reach there. Have anyone faced this issue. Please help asap
Thanks