+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PTE visa refused

Akshay080295

Nov 17, 2017
I applied for student visa. On 6 nov 2017. I gave all my document including my pte score card. I just recieved a mail that my visa is refused. And the reason they gave was we did not recieved IELTS score.
Please reply asap, so that should i reapply because i have very less time for this jan intake 2018. Is PTE acceptedcin canada for student visa? Has anyone got visa from pte.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I applied for student visa. On 6 nov 2017. I gave all my document including my pte score card. I just recieved a mail that my visa is refused. And the reason they gave was we did not recieved IELTS score.
Please reply asap, so that should i reapply because i have very less time for this jan intake 2018. Is PTE acceptedcin canada for student visa? Has anyone got visa from pte.
no, few colleges might accept it but visa office will not accept it. You should go for IELTS.

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
Apply with ielts now
Dont loose hope
Try to get 6.5 (6each)bands if u applied for PG and 6 (6each)bands if u applied for UG.
You re visa chances ll be high then

vmmvk25

Feb 7, 2018
Dear all,
There are a lot of misconceptions spreading by various consultancies and agents regarding criterias reqd to get admissions. Those people pretend to be intelligent but not in reality.
Today, I got my visa approval after 9 year gap of study. I applied with my PTE score instead of IELTS. I have applied without SOP also.
All you have to do is try to do it by yourself after refering CIC requirements thoroughly without any external help.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
This is excellent news that they are also accepting PTE scores so now people dont have to rely only on IELTS. I agree students should apply themselves. Agents dont do any magic.The checklist is more than enough to apply for a study permit.

Reactions: sam1994

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
They do accept PTE now. @vmmvk25 got visa with PTE so not sure why yours was refused.

Reactions: Gaganbatra22

Gaganbatra22

May 6, 2018
@Helican could you please tell me that how can i file my study visa with PTE scores ? I got an offer letter from conestoga collegefor jan-19 intake . Should i go for SPP or non spp?

Chenna_g

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Akshay what was your PTE score ? I have heard a similar case where PTE was not recognised. so confusing it depends on the officers i think.
so pathetic..some officers cant recognize PTE. I dont see whats thier problem when college is ok with it

Anjali ghulla

Aug 24, 2018
Dear all,
There are a lot of misconceptions spreading by various consultancies and agents regarding criterias reqd to get admissions. Those people pretend to be intelligent but not in reality.
Today, I got my visa approval after 9 year gap of study. I applied with my PTE score instead of IELTS. I have applied without SOP also.
All you have to do is try to do it by yourself after refering CIC requirements thoroughly without any external help.
Hii, my pte visa was refused on February 2018 and I want to reapply for January intake 2019 i have overall 54 and not less than 50 in pte but I have 2 years gap in my study I have done grade 12 in arts stream can you please help me? What to do now because all are saying that now pte is not acceptable in canada for January 2019.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hii, my pte visa was refused on February 2018 and I want to reapply for January intake 2019 i have overall 54 and not less than 50 in pte but I have 2 years gap in my study I have done grade 12 in arts stream can you please help me? What to do now because all are saying that now pte is not acceptable in canada for January 2019.
Appear for IELTS. PTE is still not acceptable.

rahul098

Sep 5, 2018
Thats mostly happen if you are not having the good score in PTE however, You can try again giving the exam maybe it will help also try some practice tests before actual exam.