AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront 17-11-2015
Hi
I have recently applied for PRTD.
I have sent the application and supporting docs in email to IRCC.COVIDPRTD-TVRPCOVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
What is the processing time and by when can we get the Passport request, if any one applied in January
Also i have not sent the digital copy of Photo, beacuse as per th doc checklist we need to give 2 photos. Doe this mean we have to send photos along with passport when we get the passport request.

Neuro

Jul 17, 2021
send the application package again with yhe digital photos. they are required. not sending photos may delay the process. also send all pages of last 5 years passports( including blank ones)

Reactions: 8221129

Neuro

Jul 17, 2021
Hi
I have sent the application and supporting docs in email to IRCC.COVIDPRTD-TVRPCOVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
What is the processing time and by when can we get the Passport request, if any one applied in January
Also i have not sent the digital copy of Photo, beacuse as per th doc checklist we need to give 2 photos. Doe this mean we have to send photos along with passport when we get the passport request.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/JTGXRzVNFywFOWliVGSDAj
join this gp for prtd from india

Reactions: vikramnaik14

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi
Did you get any update ?

canadababu

Star Member
May 23, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront 17-11-2015
No Update for me
I have not send the digital photos yet? is that ok?
Neuro should i send digital photos only as a reply to the earlier application i sent in email or should i send all attachments of application along with Photos.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
No Update for me
Neuro should i send digital photos only as a reply to the earlier application i sent in email or should i send all attachments of application along with Photos.
Wont IRCC contact in case of missing docs or incomplete application? @canadababu @Neuro

naveens007

Sep 28, 2018
No Update for me
Did your application got processed ?

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
you need to submit the application with photos. I got response at about 2 months. Now I have mailed out the passport already.

Dec 7, 2022
Hey, I applied on 5th Nov via portal. No updates for me as well..
Hello I have applied 2 weeks back via portal. Have no idea where to check status other then re-login into portal and see "Submitted" status. Would any one know how long does it take via portal.

Also via portal there was no ask for photo. Just the form and passport copies and payment receipt.

Do we have to submit photos or passport ?

Please advise.