+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD from Pakistan

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Hello Experts
I want to know that how fast a travel document can be obtained in Pakistan. Some friend advised me to attach the confirmed air ticket with application. In my case, I am residing in Pakistan and had landing in april 2016. I came w/o PR card. However, now I am almost done with catching a job in Canada for my profession and will hardly ask them to wait for a month after job offer.

Plz advise whether I will be able to get Travel Document in a month time period while attaching the confirmed air ticket and may be job offer letter in canada from the company concerned??

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
nexus2016 said:
I applied for my PRTD on June 15 and have not got it yet.....
Did you attach the confirmed air ticket?? or some kind of date you specified through any means prior which you require to travel??

ftlae

Aug 13, 2016
Dear Amir

Need your Help on Below

My PR Renewal Application is Approvied & CIC sent message to Come & Collect PR Card from Local office,
Now I have to Apply for PRTD in Abu Dhbai to Visist Canada & Pickup my Card
Please anyone Help me on Below

What is processing Time for PRTD in Abu Dhabi
What Documents I Provide for below Requirement as my Canadian Citizen Wife living with me but no UAE ID showing Address Confirmation on that

"""proof of this person’s residential addresses for the five (5) years immediately before the application"""

Would Appreciate your Prpompt reply

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Boss you may attach your COPR, Health card, or SIN as proof. Further you can dig out what documents can serve as proof of your permanent residence. For time line I also don't have any information.

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Hi
Experts, I want to seek your advice as I have landed in mid April 2016 in Canada. After landing I came back after 25 days without PR Card. Now applying PRTD to go back in near future.

Point 08 asks for submitting last five years records for following documents. Will these things to apply my case as well? I am asking this because it appears to me that they are asking these things as proof of living in Canada. I just had some days stay. Will I also submit these documents for my past years even if these documents showing my home country details? or they don't apply to me.

-Employment records or pay stubs
-CRA notice of assessment
-Evidence of recieving benefits from canadian government
-rental agreements
-club memberships
-or any other document to determine residency obligation

I have my COPR, Medical Card, SIN letter, Bank account that I intend to show them. Are these things sufficient??

Bzaheer79

Sep 12, 2016
Hi brothers,,, I am in same sistution , I came without my new PR card and next day on August 25 I send my application for PRTD but still waiting my passport even I cancel my flight ,,, can anyone tell me how long I have to wait?tnx

Bzaheer79

Sep 12, 2016
Hi brothers,,, I am in same sistution , I came without my new PR card and next day on August 25 I send my application for PRTD,but still waiting my passport, even I cancel my flight ,,, can anyone tell me how long I have to wait?tnx

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Hello Guys!
Kindly guide me that I have obtained my Travel Document fro Canada with expiry date of April 2017. However, I have also manged to get my PR card through a friend coming to Pakistan. I want to know that is it necessary for me to travel through Travel Document visa or can I go using my PR Card even after expiry of travel document? I don't want to go in April and may plan for any other month ahead. Kindly feedback me as I need to arrange some personal things..thanks a lot... cheers..

nimra jafari

Nov 19, 2017
I came to Pakistan like 3 months ago.Unfortunately i lost all my documents except my Pakistani passport and I am a permanent resident in Canada so I applied for PRTD and i got message in my email that my file has reached Abu Dhabi which was missing my SIN card number my landing papers information and my PR card because I lost them and unable to obtain them back but i wrote a letter with my file explaining all this .Do I still get the travel documents to travel back?I can get this stuff from Service Ontario anyways plz help me

A$im

Jan 17, 2018
Hello Guys!
Kindly guide me that I have obtained my Travel Document fro Canada with expiry date of April 2017. However, I have also manged to get my PR card through a friend coming to Pakistan. I want to know that is it necessary for me to travel through Travel Document visa or can I go using my PR Card even after expiry of travel document? I don't want to go in April and may plan for any other month ahead. Kindly feedback me as I need to arrange some personal things..thanks a lot... cheers..

How Long it took for your PRTD to process?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Guys!
You can now use your PR card an travel when it is convenient for you.