+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD from Islamabad/Pakistan - 2018

A$im

Jan 17, 2018
I applied for prtd on 6th dec. Its been 4 months now. Sent several inquiries by phone by email, Sent to islamabad embassy, to abudhabi embassy. They always send generic reply that its under review by officer. I also contacted local MP office they have sent a couple emails to cic, and cic forwarded request to abudhabi embassy, but no reaponse yet. Not sure what else can i do?

16 weeks gone. This is frustating now.

waiting prtd

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
I applied for prtd on 6th dec. Its been 4 months now. Sent several inquiries by phone by email, Sent to islamabad embassy, to abudhabi embassy. They always send generic reply that its under review by officer. I also contacted local MP office they have sent a couple emails to cic, and cic forwarded request to abudhabi embassy, but no reaponse yet. Not sure what else can i do?

we cant do anything else they took their forever time of their own choice...i dont know why they taking so long its just a travel document in other countries ppl getting travel document in few weeks

waiting prtd

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
please update
thanks

ease