+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD from Islamabad/Pakistan - 2018

waiting prtd

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
I apllied for prtd on dec 6th 2017. Still waiting. 10 weeks gone already
i was told by someone in the VAS office islamabad tat it will take 3to4 months for PRTD to get ..
so be prepared i was expecting to get in 8weeks but it doesnt seems tat i will get it
my PR was not expired

LIGHTMOOD

May 23, 2017
Hi,
Is there anyone who has withdrawn the PRTD application from islamabad office ?
I am trying to get my passport back from cic islamabad since last three weeks.. I have sent multiple request through email and also a written application through visa application centre lahore, but no response yet,
Anyone please ???

waiting prtd

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hi,
I am trying to get my passport back from cic islamabad since last three weeks.. I have sent multiple request through email and also a written application through visa application centre lahore, but no response yet,
Anyone please ???
when did you applied for PRTD?i have no information regarding aplication withdrawn did you manage to get pr card ?

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Hi,
Anyone please ???
Did you manage to get your passport back?

waiting prtd

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
i
Hi,
Anyone please ???
hi did u get ur PRTD or passport withdrawn please update

waiting prtd

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hi,

Just to update this thread, I applied from the VFS in Lahore in December and its now been 2 months since I applied but still nothing received yet.

I just contacted the VFS today and they advised me that the normal working takes from 8 to 12 weeks (but could be longer).
please update did u get yours PRTD?