+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD from Dubai

mandyshine2009

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Congratulations. Did you apply from Abu Dhabi embassy? I am asking as I also applied on 11th Feb 2018. So far no answer. I have sent many reminders through email and IRCC webform. The only answer I got is that ‘it is under processing’. We have to get the reply as my daughter’s career depends on this. She got admission there and has to join in next month.
Hey folks, anyone who got rejected did you receive rejection notice via email or regular mail from vac/vfs.

waiting prtd

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Congratulations. Did you apply from Abu Dhabi embassy? I am asking as I also applied on 11th Feb 2018. So far no answer. I have sent many reminders through email and IRCC webform. The only answer I got is that ‘it is under processing’. We have to get the reply as my daughter’s career depends on this. She got admission there and has to join in next month.
hi thanks,
yes i applied through abu dhabi embassy their normal processing time for expired or lost PR card are 4 to 5 months..urs already took a while did u contact local MP? for case follow up

Shama2011

Aug 14, 2018
I am sorry to hear☹
Could you please tell me the submission date and reply date for prtd?
I applied on 17 July 2018 and still waiting eagerly.
So I would appreciate if you could tell me the time taken by Abu Dhabi embassy for replying

modibaljit

Jan 15, 2018
I am sorry to hear☹
Could you please tell me the submission date and reply date for prtd?
I applied on 17 July 2018 and still waiting eagerly.
So I would appreciate if you could tell me the time taken by Abu Dhabi embassy for replying
I applied on 11th Feb 2018 and got a response on 2nd Aug, 2018

Shama2011

Aug 14, 2018
Ooh really
what reason did they give? N where are you located? I am in Dubai . We also lost pr on similar grounds as yours

modibaljit

Jan 15, 2018
Ooh really
what reason did they give? N where are you located? I am in Dubai . We also lost pr on similar grounds as yours
We are also in Dubai. The reason given as we didn't meet RO obligations. :( Don't know what to do now. My elder daughter was supposed to join Canada university later this year.

Shama2011

Aug 14, 2018
How old is she.i believe if they apply at 18yrs they immediately get .
Do you have any children less than 10? I heard they consider if the children less than 10.
My 3 kids are below 10 but I have least hope seeing all the reviews specially from Abu Dhabi.
Our pr expired in 2016

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We are also in Dubai. The reason given as we didn't meet RO obligations. :( Don't know what to do now. My elder daughter was supposed to join Canada university later this year.
Yes your eldest daughter can appeal that she was removed as a minor and see if she will be approved but the rest of the family will be on the path to lose their PR. Your younger daughter could also apply and say she was removed as a minor but she would still be minor and would have to return to Canada right away which would both be problems. I assume you included all the reasons and proof that you should get a PRTD on H&C in your first application.