+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD…

Olaoni

Apr 23, 2023
My application for PRTD online status shows submitted for almost 3 months.. is anyone on this form babe an idea to help with any information about the process

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Is that affecting my application or is is it going to affect my application ?.. because I have a police report.
[/QUOTE

Hard to say whether it is impacting your application but shouldn’t lead to such a delay without any contact. It is extremely important to complete the missing PR card application. The fact that you didn’t notify any Canadian authority that a ID was missing doesn’t look good because unfortunately some people sell their PR cards to others to use fraudulently which is why the government needs to know asap when the IDs go missing. Have you reported it missing now? Nigeria is slow office so that is also problematic.

ajawfer

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
My application i applied online has been stated "Incomplete Application" since three weeks. Can someone guide. the View button is greyed out also.

ajawfer

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
any idea why its taking unbelivable so long to get PRTD. Usually the promise is between 2 WEEKS to 4 WEEKS. I have crossed 4 weeks and moving into FIFTH.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
any idea why its taking unbelivable so long to get PRTD. Usually the promise is between 2 WEEKS to 4 WEEKS. I have crossed 4 weeks and moving into FIFTH.
What office are you applying from? Do you meet RO? Not unusual in some offices to take longer than 2-4 weeks.

ajawfer

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
What office are you applying from? Do you meet RO? Not unusual in some offices to take longer than 2-4 weeks.
Applying from Colombo Sri Lanka. But yesterday I was able to link the UCI number into GC KEY. Do you think its progress.

SNSCanada

May 18, 2023
Applied for family PRTD on H&C ground 9 months ago (due to physical absence on valid grounds, have financial, Professional and continuous online work tie up in Canada during absence with documentary proof), received detail verification call in December and one of family member was given RC-1 (approved H&C ground) PRTD and relocated to Canada as an 18+ student. Status of main applicant (Having 8 years plus Canadian experience with skilled degrees but age is 45+) is still showing "Submitted" and two dependent as "wrong application", on web request follow-up, received email response in April to resubmit all the PRTD documents again with same id, after 2 weeks received reply that "We verified the information provided and you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed". How long it takes ? Any inputs/suggestions to follow ?

Olaoni

Apr 23, 2023
My PRTD application has been showing Submitted for over 3 months now with no update, please anyone with an idea what this means, or anything I can do towards my application.