+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRRA covid19 as risk?

Pinkmoon

Apr 26, 2020
Hello guys did you receive a letter home ?
Because for me I didn’t receive any letter but apparently a decision has been made would receiving a letter means it is a negative decision ?
They wont send you a letter, if its PRRA they will ask you to come in person

Pinkmoon

Apr 26, 2020
Yes.
You mentioned that you received a letter in your post
So they sent you a letter to ask you to come in persom ?
Yes just to inform you that decision has been made on your application and they gonna let you know when you’re able to come to their office to discuss the result.

islamoc

Mar 20, 2020
Yes.

Yes just to inform you that decision has been made on your application and they gonna let you know when you’re able to come to their office to discuss the result.
Great thank you
If it is possible to give me a timeline about that ?
because I think they were closed since mid April so how did they call you to come get the decision ?

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Negative as expected. My commonlaw partner express entry application was jeopardize because of my status.
Hi there is only 2 ways you can stop your deportation first request deffer and second apply for UN if you have serious threats in your country there is no another way to stop deportation but good news is for now there is no deportation since March bcoz of covid but we never now when it can be start again

Pinkmoon

Apr 26, 2020
Hi there is only 2 ways you can stop your deportation first request deffer and second apply for UN if you have serious threats in your country there is no another way to stop deportation but good news is for now there is no deportation since March bcoz of covid but we never now when it can be start again
Yes thats a good thing covid did for me, but how can i apply a request for deffer or how can can I argue the serious threats, so means thats personal threats right? Can i still apply for that since they already made a decision though it has not been delivered since the start of covid.

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Yes thats a good thing covid did for me, but how can i apply a request for deffer or how can can I argue the serious threats, so means thats personal threats right? Can i still apply for that since they already made a decision though it has not been delivered since the start of covid.
You cannot apply for deffer or UN until the inforcement office give you deportation order and date of flight

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's my understanding you can make the request for deferral if new evidence has emerged about your case since PRRA was refused or if conditions in your country have changed (e.g. political situation has become worse in a way which increaeses the personal threat to you and you can show evidence of this). The other option would be to appeal to the Federal Court. You need to do these things through a lawyer and the lawyer you have now should be able to help you (or find a new lawyer).

Reactions: Ayanna