+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRRA covid19 as risk?

Pinkmoon

Apr 26, 2020
Hi! Received a letter from cbsa for PRRA decision. Expecting it negative. Can I still apply for subsequent PRRA and Add/use the current situation covid19 in my application or should I just find a lawyer and ask for judicial review. H&C and PRRA refusal.
Also my partner EE application still on process 100% done on its timeframe but no decision has been made yet. Me as dependent. Can I use it as a reason to defer my removal?
Anyone can give me a good advice or anyone experienced the same case.
Thanks.

Reactions: Liceria Castro

Pinkmoon

Apr 26, 2020
Negative as expected. My commonlaw partner express entry application was jeopardize because of my status.

Jul 31, 2020
Hi! Received a letter from cbsa for PRRA decision. Expecting it negative. Can I still apply for subsequent PRRA and Add/use the current situation covid19 in my application or should I just find a lawyer and ask for judicial review. H&C and PRRA refusal.
Also my partner EE application still on process 100% done on its timeframe but no decision has been made yet. Me as dependent. Can I use it as a reason to defer my removal?
Anyone can give me a good advice or anyone experienced the same case.
Thanks.
Hi,I hope you get an answer with your situation because We have the same case my H and C and PRRA both was declined.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did you apply for it or cbsa will give you an option?
Have you not already applied for PPRA? CBSA will decide what happens but if it is negative covid would not be a reason to reverse the decision. Delaying may be a possibility. You really have to meet with cbsa nobody can tell you what is going to happen except them.

Pinkmoon

Apr 26, 2020
Have you not already applied for PPRA? CBSA will decide what happens but if it is negative covid would not be a reason to reverse the decision. Delaying may be a possibility. You really have to meet with cbsa nobody can tell you what is going to happen except them.
Yes its a negative decision on prra.

islamoc

Mar 20, 2020
Hello guys did you receive a letter home ?
Because for me I didn’t receive any letter but apparently a decision has been made would receiving a letter means it is a negative decision ?