Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
tabzi said:
S.K said:
If you got married after your nomination certificate then they will not
Hi S.k,

I just wanted to ask about something related to jerlin's case. My gf has already been approved for PNP for Manitoba, and she is just waiting for the passport to be sent back by the embassy in the phil. Since we plan to get married before she leaves would there be any problem once she arrives in canada? coz i have read in the t&c of the approval that she may be stripped of her entittlement of residency because of non-declaration of facts.. can some1 please advise on how to go about??
You have two options:
Get marry before landing in Canada. In this case your wife,s visa will be cancelled and she will include you in her application, you will send your forms and fee and both of you will get visa at the same time.

Let her land first then marry and apply in Federal Family Class-Spousal sponsorship

nimnim74

Dec 3, 2009
Hi, I'f from the Philippines. I already got my letter of approval from Manitoba Nominee. I sent my application fee of CAD$1,100 (CAD$550 for me and CAD$ for my wife). After few weeks, my bank draft was return to me coz, it was written in the report that I didn't sent the correct amount. But based on the website phillippines.gc.ca. the application fee is CAD$550 for the prncipal applicant and CAD$550 per dependent, and I olnly have 1 dependent. Please help me. Am I missing something or where did I go wrong with the fees.

macjaf

Oct 29, 2010
cavite
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girish said:
Hi,
I Have applied for MPNP under genral stream on Dec 2007 and recieved AOR on Feb 2008. six month back i revied email for asking few missing documents and had a telephonic conversassion with program officer. but there after i have not heard anything. My wife aunty is there in toranto which they knows. Can some one please advice regarding these limeline and can my wife reletive in toranto affact my application

Some one pls advice.

Manoj
Hi there,
what happen to on application?..do you received a successful nomination?
We have the same situation..
as in copy exact situation..

please give me an advice on what to do specially when immigration officer interviewed my friends,

To all,
please advise me on what to do on this kind of situation..
TIA.