+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nomination Program Immigration-BC

nav85

Dec 14, 2014
Hi Forum Members,

I'm new to this forum, and I wasn't able to find answers to my questions on existing threads for PNP-BC program.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with these questions?

1. In order to be eligible for this program, does someone need to have a prior job offer or someone already living there in this province who could sponsor the applicant?
2. What are other key requirements for this program?

Regards,

Nav85

kelbc

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
11xx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP:22-Oct-2013/CIO:11-Apr-2014
Nomination.....
10-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
09-May-2014
Med's Request
09-May-2014
Med's Done....
22-May-2014/Recv'd:30-May-2014
Passport Req..
26-Jan-2015 / DM: 27-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2015 (PP back 13-Feb-2015)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2015
nav85 said:
Hi Forum Members,

I'm new to this forum, and I wasn't able to find answers to my questions on existing threads for PNP-BC program.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with these questions?

1. In order to be eligible for this program, does someone need to have a prior job offer or someone already living there in this province who could sponsor the applicant?
2. What are other key requirements for this program?

Regards,

Nav85
You are talking about two different things. Most streams of BC PNP are employer driven meaning you need a job offer. Very few don't ask for one you can find those in the link below. The sponsoring by family is completely separate and is done by the federal sponsorship program which you can find on the CIC website. Only certain relatives qualify.

Key requirements for BC PNP at this link: http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/About-the-BC-PNP.aspx

Google is your friend... I dont know why people choose to listen to other people for auch things instead of reading it for themselves online, straight from the source; the government...

What if I said something wrong because I know wrong? You would be wasting your time and might have found out too late.

Good luck!