+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Interest Letter from Nova Scotia

toniakilo

Oct 16, 2018
Hi,

Has anyone’s application made considerable progress or heard back from the officials regarding their application?

my timeline below:
LOI received Dec 20 2019; NOC 1123
Submitted Jan 17 2020
AOR, completeness check and ID received on Jan 20, 2020
please let’s share our timelines if you are here and received LOI. Wishing us all the very best.

2019DUBAI

Jan 8, 2020
Hi,

Has anyone’s application made considerable progress or heard back from the officials regarding their application?

my timeline below:
LOI received Dec 20 2019; NOC 1123
Submitted Jan 17 2020
AOR, completeness check and ID received on Jan 20, 2020
please let’s share our timelines if you are here and received LOI. Wishing us all the very best.
Hi
@toniakilo
In the below discussion link you will find more with the same LOI.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nova-scotia-pnp-journey.663408/page-14

picchim

Feb 27, 2020
I have 3 years of work experience in NOC 1111. Is 5 years work experience mandatory to get picked for the Nova Scotia PNP?

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
I have 3 years of work experience in NOC 1111. Is 5 years work experience mandatory to get picked for the Nova Scotia PNP?
If it’s for their Labor Market Priorities Stream and the criteria states 5 years as the minimum length of experience, then yes. Check info on their other streams to see what the requirements are.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hi, quick question, I am currently in Canada in implied status, I have applied work permit application and have received notice from IRCC, I received Nova Scotia noi request, can I submit documents when in implied status by providing all the documents.

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Hi, quick question, I am currently in Canada in implied status, I have applied work permit application and have received notice from IRCC, I received Nova Scotia noi request, can I submit documents when in implied status by providing all the documents.
Sorry, but what was your question? Is it IF YOU CAN submit documents for your LOI while on implied status? Or is it IF YOU CAN submit the same documents you used for work permit?

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
My question is, can I apply when I am in implied status?
I believe so... Does your implied status means you were previously on a student visa?

Nonetheless, the success of your application for PNP depends on how much you can prove that you meet their criteria. However, it may be safe to tell them as well that you’re on implied status.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
I was in work permit from 2018 aug till 2020 aug. now my company filled work permit extension request which is in progress with ircc and I am in implied status

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
I was in work permit from 2018 aug till 2020 aug. now my company filled work permit extension request which is in progress with ircc and I am in implied status
If you qualified for LOI nonetheless then that means you only need to prove to NSOI that you meet the criteria. I’d say kudos to you. You’re half way through PR. My partner got LOI too and was granted PR after 8 months.

That’s a timeline including submission of requirements to accept LOI, getting her nomination, getting her ITA from IRCC and fielding in her documentation, medicals and biometrics.

Might be faster for you as you’re already here. Good luck!

beebietbay

Jun 14, 2018
hey guys,

Does anyone happen to know know whether we have to have a LMIA along with job offer for NS Express Entry Category A?

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
All, looking for an urgent assistance. Got a email from Nova Scotia to provide below:
Intention to Settle

To respond to this concern, you may submit additional documents that must include but are not
limited to the below:

1. Please provide more details as to why you wish to settle in Nova Scotia despite your strong
economic ties to Ontario.

Can you please let me know if it’s normal or unusual to get this ? Can you please guide me with some sample documents ?

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
All, looking for an urgent assistance. Got a email from Nova Scotia to provide below:
Intention to Settle

To respond to this concern, you may submit additional documents that must include but are not
limited to the below:

1. Please provide more details as to why you wish to settle in Nova Scotia despite your strong
economic ties to Ontario.

Can you please let me know if it’s normal or unusual to get this ? Can you please guide me with some sample documents ?
Hi,

This is very normal.

What we told them over my partner’s application was that although we had friends and family in other parts of Canada, that didn’t dictate where we were to settle. Rather, we will go where there is an opportunity for us.

That said, we added further proof that we had begun to prepare to settle in Nova Scotia, such as reaching out to individuals and groups of people with the same background as our. We also mentioned we had reached out to realtors for potential accommodations as well as mentioned a couple of local issues we hope to be resolved before we arrived.

Basically, prove to them that you are indeed keen on moving to NS.

Good luck.