+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Interest Letter from Nova Scotia

R preet

Oct 30, 2019
Hi...if u dnt mind i would like to know frm whr we all belong....it would prove helpful later on....i m frm chandigarh ( India)

ared0321

Nov 12, 2019
I am interested in applying this NSNP, but have no idea what exact time the system will open for application again, can anyone please assit?

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
Hi we are o
Hello everyone, I also received a nomination from NS. Here's my timeline:
Jan 24: received Letter of Interest
Feb 22: submit a complete application
Mar 9: received a request for additional info
Mar 19: submit additional info
Mar 22: received Letter of Nomination

I accepted the nomination immediately. I wish everybody here all the best!

Is there any whatsapp or email group for nominees that I can join?
Hi we are on the Oct 28 draw..we are also asked about additional info for reference letters..for you..what additonal info did u submitted? Thankz

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
Hi everyone,
Need helo on this, anyone has a sample of this reference letter? This is an additional information email by NS...i only submitted my coe's and employment contracts..thanks!
  • Letter(s) of reference demonstrating 3 or more years of experience as a registered nurse or registered psychiatric nurse (NOC 3012) and meeting the minimum work experience requirements of the Express Entry stream for which qualified (offers of employment, contracts, employee identification, pay slips, etc. are not acceptable supporting documents of work experience in the absence of letters of reference).

ystella_16

Nov 3, 2019
Hi guys! I received an email that they are in the process of nominating me but said there is an error while trying to notify the IRCC with my EE application number. Is there anyone with the same situation as mine?

ystella_16

Nov 3, 2019
Hi everyone,
Need helo on this, anyone has a sample of this reference letter? This is an additional information email by NS...i only submitted my coe's and employment contracts..thanks!
  • Letter(s) of reference demonstrating 3 or more years of experience as a registered nurse or registered psychiatric nurse (NOC 3012) and meeting the minimum work experience requirements of the Express Entry stream for which qualified (offers of employment, contracts, employee identification, pay slips, etc. are not acceptable supporting documents of work experience in the absence of letters of reference).
I think you need to add more information in your reference letter like how many hours per week you are working in a company

Reactions: Suzaana