+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Interest Letter from Nova Scotia

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Hi !!
Back here to reply !
I got NS Nomination today..I accepted at once and got the 600 pts already.

Timeline:
LOI : 20 Mar 2019
Application Submitted : 02 Apr 2019
Completness check : 03 Apr 2019
Nomination : 08 Apr 2019
Congratulations Anna...you should have gotten ITA now.
Good luck!
I'm already working on my application.
Good luck to us.

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Congratulations Anna...you should have gotten ITA now.
Good luck!
I'm already working on my application.
Good luck to us.
Tnx...ITA received here....congrats for you too and best of luck in next stage !!!

Reactions: DanBhanu69

Musse_2019

Mar 22, 2019
Anybody else received the nomination except for Anna? I have submitted my application on April 15th and received a completeness check email and ID the same day. I am excited and can’t wait.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi, Nova Scotia issued interest letters to those with scores from 400 I believe. Currently, only those who were issued interest letters can apply.

I'm not sure of the criteria for other provinces however.

Hi.. so we need to achieve at least 400 CRS and our occupation is included on in demand list of Nova Scotia for us to receive letter of interest?

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hello everyone, I also received a nomination from NS. Here's my timeline:
Jan 24: received Letter of Interest
Feb 22: submit a complete application
Mar 9: received a request for additional info
Mar 19: submit additional info
Mar 22: received Letter of Nomination

I accepted the nomination immediately. I wish everybody here all the best!

Is there any whatsapp or email group for nominees that I can join?
What's your NOC and CRS score

Musse_2019

Mar 22, 2019
If you are talking about Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities Stream, each time they target candidates with specific criteria, for example they reached out to ones who mentioned French as their first language from March draw and accountants NOC from January draw.

Edenrose

Aug 16, 2018
Hi all ! I received a letter if interest on May 20, I have submitted my application on April 18 ans received a confirmation 2 days later. Since then, nothing. have anybody received an ITA?

Musse_2019

Mar 22, 2019
You need to receive a nomination letter before the ITA. I also have received a letter of interest like you and submitted my application on April 15 and I am still waiting. There is a special whatsup group for 20 March draw with Nova Scotia nomination, most of them are from Morocco and Algeria as NS targeted francophones for that specific draw, let me know if you are interested to add you. Where are you from?

Edenrose

Aug 16, 2018
I have received the letter on March 20. I am also a francophone from Cameroon, Nov 4031 Pls add me in the whatsap group: +237 75348652 or send me the link.
Thks

Musse_2019

Mar 22, 2019
FYI, today they are processing the applications submitted on April 10, so ours will be processed soon, hopefully! I sent a request to add you to the group. See you there

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Anybody else received the nomination except for Anna? I have submitted my application on April 15th and received a completeness check email and ID the same day. I am excited and can’t wait.
There is a group on watsapp for
Hi all ! I received a letter if interest on May 20, I have submitted my application on April 18 ans received a confirmation 2 days later. Since then, nothing. have anybody received an ITA?
Hello @Edenrose
Check your account next to documents submitted...there is a green square with a U shaped paper pin inside....once this small square turns red know that you received the Nomination and that it is sent to CIC....CIC regulates the flow of ppl above 600 in each draw...so they show the nomination on ur account according to that... (that is based on my observations)...

Reactions: Kdte