+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Interest Letter from Nova Scotia

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Biometrics done. I had further medicals, so hopefully I should get medicals passed by next week.
After that, hopefully PPR comes fairly soon.
I see. The fiançée’s AOR is dated May 27 so we’re expecting MEP/BIL on the 8th... if we’re falling within the NSNP candidates’ timelines.

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Hello Everyone,

It's been a while, but has anyone gotten PPR from their NSNP applications?
sorry ddnt see ur message

I got PPR on 27th June from Sydney Visa Office...and CoPR Yesterday from Canada Embassy in Morocco...wishing u best of luck !!

Reactions: phl2019

Nazia_I01

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hi,
I've received the provincial/territorial interest letter from Nova Scotia (NOC 1111). To submit the application for Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities, there's a requirement to provide the pdf format of provincial/territorial interest letter which came on my express entry profile. Please guide us on how to do the pdf file as I'm unable to make it as a pdf!

Should I need to contact Nova Scotia by email to get a pdf file for the same? Please advise.
Hello when u got LOI

Nazia_I01

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
I sent an email 2 days ago and received the following response today:

"Good day,

Thank you for your interest in the Labour Market Priorities Stream.

If you have received a Letter of Interest (LOI) through your IRCC online account, you must submit a complete online application to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) within 30 calendar days of the date on which your letter of interest was issued.

The next step in the application process is to compile all necessary supporting documentation as outlined in the application guide. You can access the guide through this link:
https://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-LMP-English.pdf. Page 8 of the guide includes a document checklist.

To submit your complete application, select the “Apply Online” button at the bottom of the following webpage:
https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/labour-market-priorities/.

Once you have submitted a complete application, it will be assigned to an Officer for review. They will contact you if they have any further questions.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

1469 Brenton Street, 3RD Floor

Halifax, NS B3J 2Y3

nsnp@novascotia.ca

Phone: 902-424-5230/ Toll Free in NS: 1-877-292-9597

Fax: 902-424-7936"
I submitted my application but till now didn’t got the complete check pass confirmation.