+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Interest Letter from Nova Scotia

mikeade

Jan 1, 2018
After I got the nomination mail I noticed two tabs in my express entry profile,one for accept nomination and the other was for " I do not accept nomination".I clicked the accept tab and I noticed that 600points was been added to my score 24 hours later

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Thanks and congratulations again.

After I got the nomination mail I noticed two tabs in my express entry profile,one for accept nomination and the other was for " I do not accept nomination".I clicked the accept tab and I noticed that 600points was been added to my score 24 hours later

Numba

Feb 12, 2018
Hello house,just want to let you know I have been nominated by Nova scotia.here is my time line
24th January 2019=letter of interest from Nova Scctia.
5th February=submitted application
13th February=application i.d
1st march=nomination.
I pray you all get yours soonest also.
Thanks
Congratulations on receiving the nomination from NS. I received my application ID on 19th of February. Would just like to inquire if you received any queries from NS immigration officer or you received an email of nomination directly ?

Edit Report

Prospective12

Dec 26, 2012
Hello house,just want to let you know I have been nominated by Nova scotia.here is my time line
24th January 2019=letter of interest from Nova Scctia.
5th February=submitted application
13th February=application i.d
1st march=nomination.
I pray you all get yours soonest also.
Thanks
Congrats!

Prospective12

Dec 26, 2012
Anyone else heard anything from NSOI for this category draw?
My timeline:
Submitted Application - 5th Feb
Application ID - 13th Feb
Additional Information Requested - 19th Feb
Additional Information Submitted - 22nd Feb

Haven't heard anything from them since... Have you?

Haniabualy

Mar 8, 2019
Hi everyone
My NOC is 1111 and my CRS is 349 and 6+ years experience in accounting
Can i apply for NS PNP?
If no, what are the other provinces that i can apply for?

Reactions: PrincessR

Prospective12

Dec 26, 2012
Hi everyone
My NOC is 1111 and my CRS is 349 and 6+ years experience in accounting
Can i apply for NS PNP?
If no, what are the other provinces that i can apply for?
Hi, Nova Scotia issued interest letters to those with scores from 400 I believe. Currently, only those who were issued interest letters can apply.

I'm not sure of the criteria for other provinces however.

Reactions: phl2019

mikeade

Jan 1, 2018
Congratulations on receiving the nomination from NS. I received my application ID on 19th of February. Would just like to inquire if you received any queries from NS immigration officer or you received an email of nomination directly ?

Edit Report
I did not receive any queries from nsnp officer.i received an email with the nomination certificate in my email address and also got a mail from CIC that I have a message in my express entry profile.

Numba

Feb 12, 2018
I did not receive any queries from nsnp officer.i received an email with the nomination certificate in my email address and also got a mail from CIC that I have a message in my express entry profile.
Great. If i follow your timeline, I am hopeful to receive a nomination in coming week, as I too haven't receive any queries from NS so far. So you must have received an ITA from CIC in their latest express entry draw that held on 6th of March 2019?

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Same for us!

Can’t wait to find out! This is almost nerve-wracking.

Great. If i follow your timeline, I am hopeful to receive a nomination in coming week, as I too haven't receive any queries from NS so far. So you must have received an ITA from CIC in their latest express entry draw that held on 6th of March 2019?