+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Interest Letter from Alberta

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
One more question - I have been searching for Alberta on internet and I could see Calgary and Edmonton both have high crime rate. Homicide is also growing. Is it really safe to be there? And recently, it has been declared that Calgary has the highest unemployment rate. What do you all have in mind - the people who have applied for AINP and all others who are in process ( like my friend) ? Because she and me both are confused now after seeing this crime statistics, that should we apply or not.

Azadeh1363

Mar 9, 2019
Iran- Tehran
Category........
FSW
1. Hers was bachelor in commerce
2. No masters. Only bachelors
3. They are asking for her original ECA, her original certified translations and copy of all her educational documents, copy of all her job letters and some forms like background declaration, family information etc
Thank you , but this checklist is for AOS Stream, whereas I am Express Entry Stream, there are many documents on this list which are not applicable to me. Do you have the list specifically for Express Entry?

Azadeh1363

Mar 9, 2019
Iran- Tehran
Category........
FSW
One more question - I have been searching for Alberta on internet and I could see Calgary and Edmonton both have high crime rate. Homicide is also growing. Is it really safe to be there? And recently, it has been declared that Calgary has the highest unemployment rate. What do you all have in mind - the people who have applied for AINP and all others who are in process ( like my friend) ? Because she and me both are confused now after seeing this crime statistics, that should we apply or not.
Dear Gurmeet, every where through out the world, there good and bad things! you cannot judge a city only by some internet statistics which are not official. I guess we can start from Alberta and experience living there ourselves, after a few years, we can decide for the future.
By the way, can you please ask your friend to forward the document checklist she received in her mail to me? thank you again.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Dear Gurmeet, every where through out the world, there good and bad things! you cannot judge a city only by some internet statistics which are not official. I guess we can start from Alberta and experience living there ourselves, after a few years, we can decide for the future.
By the way, can you please ask your friend to forward the document checklist she received in her mail to me? thank you again.

Thank you. She has got the PDF attached which is: https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/ainp-AOS-document-checklist.pdf

LiliChung

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Thank you , but this checklist is for AOS Stream, whereas I am Express Entry Stream, there are many documents on this list which are not applicable to me. Do you have the list specifically for Express Entry?
This is the same check list for EE.

jianne_mandz

Mar 11, 2019
Hi! I am from Philippines and I am new to this forum. I just want to ask some things. I have applied for Express Entry last August 2018 through an immigration agency but now I am becoming dissatisfied because I thought they have submitted my PEI PNP application after submitting my express entry profile. They have suggested to apply in PEI and Nova Scotia while waiting for my sister's PR card in Alberta. Does anyone here know how Alberta PNP works? My agent said I don't need to apply and the Government of Alberta will just simply select from the express entry profiles. But based on my readings, before you get a "Notification of Interest," you must state your interest and live and move to Alberta. May I know how this is done? Hope somebody could help me.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi! I am from Philippines and I am new to this forum. I just want to ask some things. I have applied for Express Entry last August 2018 through an immigration agency but now I am becoming dissatisfied because I thought they have submitted my PEI PNP application after submitting my express entry profile. They have suggested to apply in PEI and Nova Scotia while waiting for my sister's PR card in Alberta. Does anyone here know how Alberta PNP works? My agent said I don't need to apply and the Government of Alberta will just simply select from the express entry profiles. But based on my readings, before you get a "Notification of Interest," you must state your interest and live and move to Alberta. May I know how this is done? Hope somebody could help me.
When you are creating your EE profile, there comes a section where it asks your choice on from which province would you like to get NOI, if you select all those checkboxes, it suffices your query. Hope this helps

Gregory88

Mar 12, 2019
Hi All,

My friend has recently got provincial interest letter from alberta under 1241 - administrative assistant. My question is how should we contact them next? And how much time do they take these days to send the nomination?

Which city is best for jobs - Calgary or Edmonton? And weather wise - Calgary or Edmonton?

Please suggest
I have recently received same Notification of Interest, the instruction says to contact them. Please how did you proceed?