+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Interest Letter from Alberta

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Yes I’m afraid you have to. For ECA report you can always pay for another copy, so does other certificates
Oh... Ok. Thank you. Can you please share the time estimate(approximately) they take to issue the nomination certificate after receiving all documents ?

Azadeh1363

Mar 9, 2019
Iran- Tehran
Category........
FSW
Dear Lili,
If you have undergone this process of PNP for Alberta, can you pls guide me and tell me the procedure and the documents required for this stream.

Azadeh1363

Mar 9, 2019
Iran- Tehran
Category........
FSW
Hi All,

My friend has recently got provincial interest letter from alberta under 1241 - administrative assistant. My question is how should we contact them next? And how much time do they take these days to send the nomination?

Which city is best for jobs - Calgary or Edmonton? And weather wise - Calgary or Edmonton?

Please suggest
Dear Friend, I have just received an NOI from Alberta as well. can you please answer the following questions about your friend who got NOI too?
1. What is her major studied at university?
2. Does she have bachelor or Masters in her major?
3.What was the checklist of documents she has to prepare? * This is highly important for me!!!

Please reply as I badly need the information.
Thanks a lot

asmasaiyad

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
Dear Friend, I have just received an NOI from Alberta as well. can you please answer the following questions about your friend who got NOI too?
3.What was the checklist of documents she has to prepare? * This is highly important for me!!!

Thanks a lot
Hi what is your NOC and do you have any connection with Alberta?

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016

Thanks a lot
1. Hers was bachelor in commerce
2. No masters. Only bachelors
3. They are asking for her original ECA, her original certified translations and copy of all her educational documents, copy of all her job letters and some forms like background declaration, family information etc

LiliChung

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Thank you for replying back. Did they call you and your co worker for verification?
In my case they email me and asked for my payroll from the last 2 months. My coworker got the phone to her cellphone and the immigration officer was very serious

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
In my case they email me and asked for my payroll from the last 2 months. My coworker got the phone to her cellphone and the immigration officer was very serious
Thank you for the reply. When they asked you for your payroll for last 2 months, how much time did they give you to submit that?

LiliChung

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Thank you for the reply. When they asked you for your payroll for last 2 months, how much time did they give you to submit that?
Hello,

Can you please confirm that Lily xxxx continue to be full-time Sales Supervisor for XxxGroup Ltd., or has she obtained permanent residence through Express Entry? If not, please email me a copy of her last three statement of earnings.

Thanks ….

This was the original email sent to my office, it didn’t mention when we should submit.

Azadeh1363

Mar 9, 2019
Iran- Tehran
Category........
FSW
1. Hers was bachelor in commerce
2. No masters. Only bachelors
3. They are asking for her original ECA, her original certified translations and copy of all her educational documents, copy of all her job letters and some forms like background declaration, family information etc
Dear Gurmeet,
Thank you very much for your reply. What do you mean by "Background declaration". Can u ask her to forward the checklist of documents to my email address? The reason I'm asking is that I live in Iran and we have 15 days bank holiday for the New Year starting from march 19th, so I have to prepare all my docs in advance. I want to know exactly what they require. My email address: azadeh.makkinejad@gmail.com

Azadeh1363

Mar 9, 2019
Iran- Tehran
Category........
FSW
The province or territory sends a “notification of interest” letter to your account.
[/QUOTE
Dear Lili, did you have the same experience? Letter of Interest from Alberta?
I've just received an NOI from Alberta and do not know the procedures. Can u pls tell me exactly what documents they will ask me to provide?
Your quick reply is highly appreciated.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hello,

Can you please confirm that Lily xxxx continue to be full-time Sales Supervisor for XxxGroup Ltd., or has she obtained permanent residence through Express Entry? If not, please email me a copy of her last three statement of earnings.

Thanks ….

This was the original email sent to my office, it didn’t mention when we should submit.
Oh.. Ok. Thank you.