+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Interest Letter from Alberta

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Yes it’s the email in your EE profile, you copy and paste it from your EE profile into your mail and then send it. Don’t forget to type your EE profile number too.
I really appreciate your kind attention.
Shall I send an email with any special format? or is it adequate to send a simple email that I accept the NOI?

By the way, how much time do I have to accept the NOI from the day I received it?

NURSEJam

Apr 8, 2015
I really appreciate your kind attention.
Shall I send an email with any special format? or is it adequate to send a simple email that I accept the NOI?

By the way, how much time do I have to accept the NOI from the day I received it?
Pedro...read the email that you recieved. It's all in there like what anheita has said. A simple email stating that you have accepted the offer. The email states the timeline that you have. Which is 30 days from the day they send you the link with the forms to return to t

Reactions: pedro2121

NURSEJam

Apr 8, 2015
i have sent everything, File number received , no prior experience in any part of canada neither licensed to practize in Alberta.
I am optimistic i will get the nomination certificate soon regardless.

Have you heard back from the province as yet? Re nomination? Have they called you to clarify anything with you?

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
When the documents need to reach them in 30 days, does that mean you need to send the documents within these 30 days? Or that it needs to be with in their hands before these 30 days end?

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
When the documents need to reach them in 30 days, does that mean you need to send the documents within these 30 days? Or that it needs to be with in their hands before these 30 days end?
Hi,
could you please let me know from when this 30 days deadline count? Is it from the time you receive email from them after accepting NOI?

Thanks!

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Hi,
could you please let me know from when this 30 days deadline count? Is it from the time you receive email from them after accepting NOI?

Thanks!
same here, i need someone to clarify this point + PROVIDE the LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS SO I COULD START WORKING ON IT NOW

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
yesterday, I havent answered them yet, i need to know the required documents.
So I think we are on the same page. I need detail information about the application procedure as well. Do you know how much time do we have to accept the NOI from the day it is received?

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
So I think we are on the same page. I need detail information about the application procedure as well. Do you know how much time do we have to accept the NOI from the day it is received?
Can someone please guide me how much time we are allowed to accept the NOI from the day it is received? I heard that we must accept the NOI by sending an email to them within two weeks of receiving it. Is it correct?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
Can someone please guide me how much time we are allowed to accept the NOI from the day it is received? I heard that we must accept the NOI by sending an email to them within two weeks of receiving it. Is it correct?

Hi Pedro, as far as I know you have 2 weeks to accept the NOI. Once you accept it, they will send you checklist with applications forms. After receiving the forms you will have 1 month to su

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018

Hi Pedro, as far as I know you have 2 weeks to accept the NOI. Once you accept it, they will send you checklist with applications forms. After receiving the forms you will have 1 month to submit the application. My wife got nomination last week. awe are in Alberta. z
good luck

NURSEJam

Apr 8, 2015

Pedro....the email that they sent you has all of this information. The email details the detailed timing you have to reply to their interest proposal which is 2 weeks of them telling you that they are interested in you. If you dont reply to their email within that time frame then they will believe that your not interested and move on to someone else.
It is only when they email you and you reply to them that they send you the checklist and documents needed.
If you dont email them a response you wont get the documents...its truly simply.

tchange

Oct 27, 2015
Hi guys,

For those who have recently received NOI from Alberta, is proof of settlement fund part of the documents you are required to submit for a nomination certificate?

Also, must you be currently working in the NOC for which you were issued NOI?

Do you know if NOC 6235 also received NOI recently?

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Pedro....the email that they sent you has all of this information. The email details the detailed timing you have to reply to their interest proposal which is 2 weeks of them telling you that they are interested in you. If you dont reply to their email within that time frame then they will believe that your not interested and move on to someone else.
It is only when they email you and you reply to them that they send you the checklist and documents needed.
If you dont email them a response you wont get the documents...its truly simply.
i didnt receive an email, I received a message in my express entry profile. Can you please provide the list of documents needed so i can prepare them ahead of time? thanks