+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Providing proof I will live in Canada with spouse?

PeruBr

Aug 1, 2020
How can I provide evidence that I will have a job since I am a teacher? I do not have a lease agreement or work contract since I do not know when my application will be accepted and when I can move there. Any advice on how to provide proof for the spousal visa. thanks

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
You can submit screenshots of job searches, screenshots of home-rental searches if you can communicate with several home owners you can have screenshots for that, you can also post online ad looking for a house/apartment etc to rent from (eg) Sept 2021, take a screenshot of that and submit.

You can have family/friends write letters that they know of your plans to move back to Canada once PR is approved.

If family/friends will be helping you once you move they can also write letters for this; let’s say you will be living with your family once you return to Canada until you are able to get your own place.

You can also include search for insurance plans

PeruBr

Aug 1, 2020
You can submit screenshots of job searches, screenshots of home-rental searches if you can communicate with several home owners you can have screenshots for that, you can also post online ad looking for a house/apartment etc to rent from (eg) Sept 2021, take a screenshot of that and submit.

You can have family/friends write letters that they know of your plans to move back to Canada once PR is approved.

If family/friends will be helping you once you move they can also write letters for this; let’s say you will be living with your family once you return to Canada until you are able to get your own place.

You can also include search for insurance plans
Thank you that is helpful!