+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provident Funds (CPF, EPF, PF, PPF) as Proof of Funds by PNP with PR Application

botong19

Jan 1, 2016
Do not believe those agencies who are only after for your money. It was clearly mentioned at SINP website that provident fund is an acceptable proof of fund. The thing is what documents to show as proof of fund, because it was mentioned that they need a letter from the fund company stating the amount of money available to you; however, Singpore CPF do not issue that letter (I already got reply from them). So the only proof you can show is your statement of account which is available online under your account, pkus you may want to make a LOE why you cannot have a letter.
For my case, I did not opt to use my cpf as pof, instead I used my cash value life insurance.

Hi. What do you mean by LOE?

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
my CPF is accepted for NBPNP.. i purely used CPF as my POF
i provided an LOE with screenshots from the CPF website making a strong case that its our money and can be collected upon renunciation of Singapore PR.

i am waiting for IRCC now
Hi, I know awhile has past since you posted this. But can you confirm that CPF (Singapore) statements can be shown as POF? Thanks.

scelest25

Aug 22, 2022
Hi Thanks for your response. This is old user guide when SINP was not accepting Provident Funds as POF. Now, they have started accepting all kind of Provident Funds as POF. We are the one who got SINP nomination with only PF as POF.
Hi what documents did you provide? PF as POF for SINP. Thank you

talktobhavna

Sep 14, 2022
Hi Thanks for your response. This is old user guide when SINP was not accepting Provident Funds as POF. Now, they have started accepting all kind of Provident Funds as POF. We are the one who got SINP nomination with only PF as POF.

Hi , please let me know if there is any specific % which is required on the letter or any statement to be mentioned which the SINP considers as I got the letter issued with EE and ER share mentioned in the letter but it doesn't say what amount I can withdraw....