+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provide evidence that you intend to live outside Quebec

JSB

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Hi,

I got an email from CIC yesterday stating "Please provide written evidence / additional information that you intend to live in a different province than Quebec in order for me to take a final decision on your application" and I have 45 days to respond back.

I worked in Montreal for 4 years and working in India now for last 1.5 years. I applied my PR from India and I didn't expect this email from CIC. ??? I know this email is a routine for people applying under CEC from Quebec but I am no longer in Quebec. What options I've got now? What kind of evidence I can provide? Not sure if possbile, but I will try to get a letter from my employer confirming that I will be offered a job in our Toronto location once I receive my PR.

Thanks, JSB

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
You need to send and written letter to CIC. I would say draft a letter and let them know that you want to stay out of Quebec....... And you have no intention to stay in Quebec.

Sign it, Scan it and send via email. Also send the same letter via FedEx or UPS... Make every corner secure... Good Luck!

And congratulation you are in final stage...

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
They want to know that when you come back to Canada you won't go back to Montreal or anywhere else in Quebec. Where are you intending to live in Canada? Do you have a job offer/apartment lease/mortgage agreement etc? They want to see your ties to another part of Canada other than Quebec.

JSB

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
mooer said:
They want to know that when you come back to Canada you won't go back to Montreal or anywhere else in Quebec. Where are you intending to live in Canada? Do you have a job offer/apartment lease/mortgage agreement etc? They want to see your ties to another part of Canada other than Quebec.
I planned to live in Toronto as I mentioned in my application. Unfortunately, I don't have any ties to any other city in Canada. I cannot get job offer in Canada as I live in India now and I don't have work permit also.

iamelle

Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 18, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP - Sent with application
Med's Request
Sept 9, 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
^ Send them any evidence that you are currently in India. Lease contract, bills, airline tickets, payslips from your current job there.