+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Don't wait for Sheridan because in Jan intake out of 100 percent, sheridan issued 20% in the earlier period and rest 80% very very late like in november ending and december. and in such a short period its very difficult to deal with fees, gic medical and visa filing.

so same they can do this time also.
I did follow that thread and showed it to IDP so they called up Canada Sheridan Office and had a talk with the person there, they told us that they started processing applications on 2nd January that is after Christmas break and asked us to wait only till 15th January.

Aug 27, 2018
Hello all,

I am from India,
Have applied for Healthcare administration (Int) programme ( PG diploma) in St lawrence college, kingston for may 2019 intake on Nov 15, 2018.
No update till now except, a week ago one of the country representatives of the college called me up to confirm my contact details, thats it! Im worried as its more than 5 weeks and still no flag for any LOA!

My profile is as stated:
10th- 85.5%
12th-47.5%
Passed out , Bachelors of physiotherapy with 71.2% in 2017
Ielts- Overall7.5, W 6.5, L 7.5, R 8, S 8.5
Work experience 6 months

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hello all,

I am from India,
Have applied for Healthcare administration (Int) programme ( PG diploma) in St lawrence college, kingston for may 2019 intake on Nov 15, 2018.
No update till now except, a week ago one of the country representatives of the college called me up to confirm my contact details, thats it! Im worried as its more than 5 weeks and still no flag for any LOA!

My profile is as stated:
10th- 85.5%
12th-47.5%
Passed out , Bachelors of physiotherapy with 71.2% in 2017
Ielts- Overall7.5, W 6.5, L 7.5, R 8, S 8.5
Work experience 6 months

If Applied through agent ask your agent to send them reminder mail regarding your application.

If yourself then search email id on their college website and send mail to know your status. Otherwise there is an enquiry form fill and ask thru that you will surely get some revert.

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
I did follow that thread and showed it to IDP so they called up Canada Sheridan Office and had a talk with the person there, they told us that they started processing applications on 2nd January that is after Christmas break and asked us to wait only till 15th January.
Ok. If this is the situation you can wait. Whats your centennial college FP program fees deadline ?

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Ohh. So be ready with finances. Hope you got of your choice. By chance if not then pay centennial fees atleast 3 working days before deadline.
That is the reason I have kept it ready, if Sheridan doesn't answers till 15th then I will go with financial planning.

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Hello, I applied to the memorial university of Newfoundland on 3rd January but I haven't got any confirmation yet does it usually take this long? Anyone else who applied to mun please help.
I am sorry but you are expecting very much. They will take normally one or two months to let you know about your application. So just be patient thats all you can do right now as we all are waiting

Reactions: sheikh.abaz