+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello please help my boyfriend moved from America to Canada on visitor visa and we got married, now he is planning to apply for an open work Permit using international student spousal sponsorship but on the CIC application online there is no spot to upload my study permit and enrolment documentation including proof of funds there is only section for passport marriage certificate and digital photo. Please help thank you
Sorry for replying late, rarely online. Please, you will be best helped on the Temporary Residence in Canada (Work, Study, Visit) Thread, best of luck

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
hi everyone ... i applied on 8th nov via online application under SDS .... my profile was as under : i did my Bachlors in commerce in june 2018 with 62% and my IELTS score was 7 bands overall with not less than 6.5 . my cic status is as under :
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You passed the medical exam.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On 6th dec i got the email stating that :
Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.

can any1 tell whats happening ????? how long i have to w8...........
Your application is in the right progression. You approval will land soonest

Gagan31

Nov 29, 2018
Hello everyone!
I applied for January 2019 Intake.

I received a Conditional Letter of acceptance from The Northern Alberta Institute Of Technology.

I applied for a study permit on Nov1,2018 and on Nov23,2018, the embassy sent me a Refusal letter that they were not satisfied as my admission to the program was NOT unconditional.
I received a conditional Letter of Acceptance and the condition outstanding was," Submission of a valid study permit by the due date".

I am confused that why the embassy refused my application because Only if the embassy will give me the approval for study permit , only then I'll be able to receive Unconditional Admission.
I'm totally stuck up this in this situation as the college is refusing to give Unconditional LoA provided that I submit the proof of a valid study permit.
I really think that I have a good profile:
10th-88.06%
12th-91.20%
IELTS- Band 7.5(I'm a school leaver).

Has anyone yet faced such a problem?Can anyone help me with that ?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Whats the name of the DLI?

Did you write to the school to accept you with any letter evidently backing their guideline of their requirements to the embassy. If the school says they can't help, you either attached any screenshot or find a means of the correspondence between you and your prospect school(this is not a guarantee but it could improvise) or your can apply to some other schools to get an unconditional admission letter

Gagan31

Nov 29, 2018
Whats the name of the DLI?

Did you write to the school to accept you with any letter evidently backing their guideline of their requirements to the embassy. If the school says they can't help, you either attached any screenshot or find a means of the correspondence between you and your prospect school(this is not a guarantee but it could improvise) or your can apply to some other schools to get an unconditional admission letter
The DLI is NAIT (Northern Alberta Institute of Technology).
Actually, NAIT's advisors said when I contacted them that many other students have got their study visas approved on the same conditional letter.
Even though I have a conditional LoA, but it clearly mentions that - "This letter is intended to support your ability to apply for a study permit."
Despite this, I was refused.
So, what am I supposed to do then?

Pradip23

Oct 29, 2018
Bro after enquiring web form i got this mail......

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

Your application is under review and will take more time to process. When the file is ready for the next step, our office will contact you directly. In the meantime, please refrain from sending further correspondence and await our contact.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Client Service Unit, Migration | Unité du Service à la clientele, migration

Bhuyang

Dec 27, 2018
Hi All,

This is my profile
10th: 83%
12th: 59%
Bachelor of engineering in computer: 7.1 CGPA
Backlogs: 10
IELTS: 7 Band(L-7, R-7, W-6.5, S-7)

I want to know if I stand any chance of getting admission in post graduation or master programs for the year 2019?

Bhuyang

Dec 27, 2018
Hi All,

I have 4 years of experience in IT field. I got salary in cash for last 3 years but since last year I have been getting salary in bank account. I am planning to apply for master degree in Canada. How can I prove my 3 years of experience during visa process? Is it ok to show only last year salary sleep with bank account statement?
Here is my profile:
10th: 89%
12th: 55%
Bachelor of engineering: 7.5 CGPA
Work experience: 4 years

Thanks in advance.

Gagan31

Nov 29, 2018
Hi All,

This is my profile

I want to know if I stand any chance of getting admission in post graduation or master programs for the year 2019?
Hi there!
It would be better if you decide a program first and make a list of some universities and colleges. Then, you can look up for the prerequisites(requirements) of the chosen program(because different programs in different institutions may have different prerequisites) on the official websites of those colleges or unis and know where you stand.

sheikh.abaz

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am going to apply for admission in Douglas college in Project Management program. I have one query.
In the application it says"Be sure to apply to at least one Open Enrolment Program."
The program I want to apply is Limited enrollment program.
Please can anyone guide me

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hi All,

This is my profile

Sure, you can get admission. But be sure to choose a program that is related to your previous study. I have applied to post baccalaureate certificate in data analysis at University of Fraser valley. I think you too can apply to that program.