+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hello,

Is there anyone who got offer letter from Centennial College for May 19 Intake or any type response from Centennial ?

Akanksha2309

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
hi everyone ... i applied on 8th nov via online application under SDS .... my profile was as under : i did my Bachlors in commerce in june 2018 with 62% and my IELTS score was 7 bands overall with not less than 6.5 . my cic status is as under :
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You passed the medical exam.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On 6th dec i got the email stating that :
Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.

can any1 tell whats happening ????? how long i have to w8...........

kapil098

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hello everyone is there is anyone who got admission or have knowledge about M.Eng in Electrical and computer Engineering from University of Calgary?

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hello,

Is there anyone who got offer letter from Centennial College for May 19 Intake or any type response from Centennial ?
My friend applied about 2 weeks ago, but till now he hasn't received any update except a message telling that the application submission was complete.
Will update when he receives any update.

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
hi everyone ... i applied on 8th nov via online application under SDS .... my profile was as under : i did my Bachlors in commerce in june 2018 with 62% and my IELTS score was 7 bands overall with not less than 6.5 . my cic status is as under :
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You passed the medical exam.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On 6th dec i got the email stating that :
Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.

can any1 tell whats happening ????? how long i have to w8...........
Are u going for jan intake? In which college are u going to stidy and which course?

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
yup for jan intake ........ fleming clg............ pg diploma in Global Business management
I have done Bachelor in Science in 2018 with 62%( physics, chemistry, maths) with 7.5 bands? Am I eligible for the same course? I mean, do i hv seen anyone from science field in ur course, who have applied nd got offer letter?