+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Property valuation as POF

JacobJit

Feb 22, 2019
consultancy told me that proof of fund can also be a property valuation certificate provide by a Chartered Accountant. But in this forum i happen to many talk saying that is not possible. Can someone please guide me.
Is it possible to get visa with POF as property valuation certificate by Chartered Accountant?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

consultancy told me that proof of fund can also be a property valuation certificate provide by a Chartered Accountant. But in this forum i happen to many talk saying that is not possible. Can someone please guide me.
Is it possible to get visa with POF as property valuation certificate by Chartered Accountant?
1, You can't eat or spend property, IRCC wants to see cash to pay for your schooling and support yourself in Canada.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Consultancy has financial interest in you getting admitted to the college.

Property is not a liquid asset. You will be better off applying for an education loan based on said property.