+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

property documents/property valuation? need help

a_khan

Jun 19, 2012
Hello guys,

I have a question regarding property documents and property valuation. I am applying my visa from London but I have no idea what financial proof and home ties I should attach with my documents. My family lives in khi Pakistan and they are not sure who can do the property valuation. If they get the certificate letter from registered estate agent of property valuation, would that be acceptable? or can I just attach the photo copies of property documents with my application. or if I get the property valuation certificate and the copies of property documents with the Student study permit application, will it help?
Many Thanks !!!

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
a_khan said:
Hello guys,

I have a question regarding property documents and property valuation. I am applying my visa from London but I have no idea what financial proof and home ties I should attach with my documents. My family lives in khi Pakistan and they are not sure who can do the property valuation. If they get the certificate letter from registered estate agent of property valuation, would that be acceptable? or can I just attach the photo copies of property documents with my application. or if I get the property valuation certificate and the copies of property documents with the Student study permit application, will it help?
Many Thanks !!!
You can have your property valuation from CA Firm or register property dealers. If your property documents are in Urdu you will be required to translate it into English and notarize it. In karachi, you will have all these things done from civic center (i guess)

Attaching both property papers and valuation will help.

a_khan

Jun 19, 2012
@ inam89

Thanks for your help bro. 1 more question, are photocopies acceptable of property documents? do you have any idea how long (with khanchaa and without khaancha ;D ;D ;D) the process for getting the property valuation and attest the documents from civic centre?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
a_khan said:
@ inam89

Thanks for your help bro. 1 more question, are photocopies acceptable of property documents? do you have any idea how long (with khanchaa and without khaancha ;D ;D ;D) the process for getting the property valuation and attest the documents from civic centre?
Well you can provide notarized photocopies of property documents. I don't know about the property valuation timeline but yes you have to pay the fee :D

a_khan

Jun 19, 2012
I have an enquiry regarding payment. I am going to apply for a study permit visa from uk. The fees on Canadian Embassy website says £80 equals 125 Canadian dollars. I went to post office and asked them to make a postal order for me and they said 125 dollars are equals to 95 pounds. Is that possible if i make a postal order for £100 just in case if the currency rate goes up or down. I have also check other money transfers companies and the rates given on their is around 78 to 80 pounds. Would you please advice me if i make a postal order of £100 rather £80 as the post office not giving the correct currency rates. Would my postal order be accepted of £100 postal order. Many thanks !!!

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
a_khan said:
I have an enquiry regarding payment. I am going to apply for a study permit visa from uk. The fees on Canadian Embassy website says £80 equals 125 Canadian dollars. I went to post office and asked them to make a postal order for me and they said 125 dollars are equals to 95 pounds. Is that possible if i make a postal order for £100 just in case if the currency rate goes up or down. I have also check other money transfers companies and the rates given on their is around 78 to 80 pounds. Would you please advice me if i make a postal order of £100 rather £80 as the post office not giving the correct currency rates. Would my postal order be accepted of £100 postal order. Many thanks !!!
1. If you want to pay the fee by bank draft then it must be in canadian dollars and will worth 125 CAD. If you are going to pay by postal order then you will pay the fee in british pounds (80 pounds only)

ace2014

Nov 11, 2014
Hey, please help a brother, i am about to finish my undergraduate degree here in Dubai and i am about to apply for visa for my masters degree in Canada.Please did you submit property valuation for your father? Did you provide his bank Statement?
a_khan said:
Hello guys,

Many Thanks !!!

COSMICPIRATE

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
CA Firm evaluation of the property is pretty legit and the standard followed by most countries. But in addition you still can provide the the electricity bill where it shows the name of the owner(your sponsor). And holding tax papers are legit too. In essence you need to convince them with proper papers that you indeed have strong connection to the property.

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Hello guys,

I am from Pakistan and planning to apply student visa on 15 december, My documents checklist is:

All Degrees and Transcripts (HSC and University)
Acceptance Letter
IELTS
SOP
CV
Student Visa Form
Affidavit of Support
Police character certificate
FRC
NIC English translation
Financial Proof Documents.

But i am little confuse in Financial Proof matter, as i have no cash in bank and i will only be submitting "Letter from National Saving Centre" and "Investment Certificates from bank"!!

Anyone can pls comment on case, is this sufficient or not??

syedarsalan

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
a_khan said:
Hello guys,

Many Thanks !!!
Hello,
which agent/valuer did you choose to get it validated? I also want to show Property as proof of funds.

jimshady

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16 Jan 2019
Med's Request
4 Mar 2019
Med's Done....
12 Mar 2019