+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof Work Experience E-commerce (Amazon Seller) for Entry Express

marshal09

Aug 20, 2019
Hi guys,
I'm self employed as an Amazon seller. I basically sell physical products on Amazon USA and Europe.
I've been doing that for the past 2 years. I know that I can claim this experience as work experience under Entry Express.

However, as I don't see the end clients nor have the contact details of the customers (as I sell on the Amazon marketplace ), i cannot provide a letter of reference from my clients in order to prove my tasks.

Any advice? I am quite lost.

Should I ask Amazon to send me an email to certify that I am a seller on their platform so that I can justify?

Note: a per ircc :
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

Thanks guys.

marshal09

Aug 20, 2019
Does Amazon send you any statements of payment, tax statements etc?
Yes. I have the remittance payment from Amazon to my bank account as well as emails that amazon send me to notify me of the payments (including Payment number, Payment date, Payment amount, etc.)
I also have the Tax statements (Form 1042-S / Foreign US Source Income subject to Withholding).

Do you think it would suffice ?

My revenue from this business is not that high though. It is still valid as EE's Work experience ?

The question is how I can prove the job descriptions/Noc Code ? If i cannot write a self statement...

ZionCanadahopeful

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Med's Done....
29-02-2019
Passport Req..
01-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2019
LANDED..........
16-05-2019
Yes. I have the remittance payment from Amazon to my bank account as well as emails that amazon send me to notify me of the payments (including Payment number, Payment date, Payment amount, etc.)
I also have the Tax statements (Form 1042-S / Foreign US Source Income subject to Withholding).

Do you think it would suffice ?

My revenue from this business is not that high though. It is still valid as EE's Work experience ?

The question is how I can prove the job descriptions/Noc Code ? If i cannot write a self statement...
I would advise to upload as much document as possible with respect to your business to the system. Just cover most bases. it should be good enough

marshal09

Aug 20, 2019
I would advise to upload as much document as possible with respect to your business to the system. Just cover most bases. it should be good enough
Thanks for the reply!

I guess I would have to make "an self-declared main duties letter" and explain it in the LoE...

Hope it will be fine.

MUmar23422

Sep 13, 2020
Thanks for the reply!

I guess I would have to make "an self-declared main duties letter" and explain it in the LoE...

Hope it will be fine.
Hi guys,
I'm self employed as an Amazon seller. I basically sell physical products on Amazon USA and Europe.
I've been doing that for the past 2 years. I know that I can claim this experience as work experience under Entry Express.

However, as I don't see the end clients nor have the contact details of the customers (as I sell on the Amazon marketplace ), i cannot provide a letter of reference from my clients in order to prove my tasks.

Any advice? I am quite lost.

Should I ask Amazon to send me an email to certify that I am a seller on their platform so that I can justify?

Note: a per ircc :
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

Thanks guys.

Hi Marshal, actually my scenario is sort of similar to yours. I also sell on Amazon and it's been three years now. Planning to get Canadian PR via EE. Which NOC code you chose and what documents you provided that got accepted? Please inform! I also provide Amazon FBA related services on freelancing sites alongside. How should I get through this now?

SimonClark

Feb 23, 2022
I also sell on amazon as a part-time job. I suggest you provide as many documents as possible. I use SellerAmp Review to simplify selling on amazon. This extension helps me keep track of all my deals and, in your case, could help provide the proof you need. That you are a regular seller on the site and not just some guy who happened to have sold his belongings and pretends to be a seller :). For example, you'll have proof of whether an item sells consistently on amazon.