+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Relationship for Friend (online application)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I need comeback to my work, my mother work so do not depend on me. I have a letter from the company i work saying that i'll comeback to my activities when finish, is a letter signed by director of the company.
Please understand your employment letter is not the only strong tie/reason that the visa officer is looking for

jeansefan

May 11, 2017
so i don't have any chance. everything what i have is the proof that i'm employed so i'll comback, a invitation letter and a explanation letter saying that i'll visit my friend during my vacation and the bank statment for the past 4 months

Last edited:

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
so i don't have any chance. everything what i have is the proof that i'm employed so i'll comback, a invitation letter and a explanation letter saying that i'll visit my friend during my vacation and the bank statment for the past 4 months
You don't have no chance, I've also heard of first-time travellers recently getting their TRVs granted, albeit single-entry visas. You can try with what you have (agree with shortening it to 2 weeks) and wish for the best, but Bryanna already raised some very good points about your situation.

jeansefan

May 11, 2017
You don't have no chance, I've also heard of first-time travellers recently getting their TRVs granted, albeit single-entry visas. You can try with what you have (agree with shortening it to 2 weeks) and wish for the best, but Bryanna already raised some very good points about your situation.
I'm very worried. My case is complicated. I'll open a new thread explaining everything from the start. but thank you so much for help. I don't want have a visa denied since i don't know how to fix after.

Treesa Mathew

Nov 28, 2018
Hello Friends,

I am going to apply for visiting visa to meet my mothers first cousin.
Can anybody please shed some light,what to show for proof of relationship.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello Friends,

I am going to apply for visiting visa to meet my mothers first cousin.
Can anybody please shed some light,what to show for proof of relationship.
Proving the relationship is going to be a bit difficult unless you have direct evidence of the relationship between your mother's parents and her cousin's parents. Nonetheless, I think it would be quite a task.

Instead of proving the relationship, you can simply state it in the invitation letter and back that up with a couple of emails/correspondence to show you know each other

klosrc

Oct 12, 2019
Hello.

I am a Canadian resident (just became one a couple of months ago), and I would like to issue an invitation letter for my girlfriend (4 years long relationship) to come visiting me in two months.
As I issued her an invitation letter, I am looking to providing her the financial aid for staying here for two weeks, she does have funds, but don't go over 1000 CAD.

What sort of relationship proof can I provide? and how likely is she to get a Visitor VISA?

Note: She does have a job, stable for the last two years, she is on her last year of her career still, and is 27 years old.

dkjee2915

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hello.

I am a Canadian resident (just became one a couple of months ago), and I would like to issue an invitation letter for my girlfriend (4 years long relationship) to come visiting me in two months.
As I issued her an invitation letter, I am looking to providing her the financial aid for staying here for two weeks, she does have funds, but don't go over 1000 CAD.

What sort of relationship proof can I provide? and how likely is she to get a Visitor VISA?

Note: She does have a job, stable for the last two years, she is on her last year of her career still, and is 27 years old.
Curious. Were you able to apply or get an answer to your question? I'm in a similar situation