+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Relationship Confusion

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by xp201517, Aug 16, 2019.

  1. Hi, I am applying to be a tourist in Canada and one of the required document is a "Proof of Relationship" to relative or spouses that live in Canada. But the thing is that I do not know anyone in Canada. I'm traveling with my daughter and that is it. Anyone know a way to bypass this step ? Thanks in advance.
  2. The documents required are based on the answers you made on the eligibility questions.
    Did you answer No when you were asked if you have a family member who is Canadian or a Permanent Resident above 18 years old?

Share This Page