+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of relationship and difference in fathers name

Incredibles

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Hi everyone!

I have a new problem now. As proof of relationship with my sister who lives in Canada, i will need to submit her birth certificate. However it turns out that in her certificate, my father's name has no 'Md' (his name is printed as XXX ZZZ) whereas in all my papers his name is Md. XXX ZZZ.

Is this going to be a major problem? Do i need to add an LOE for this? If yes then what explanation is acceptable?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Incredibles said:
Hi everyone!

I have a new problem now. As proof of relationship with my sister who lives in Canada, i will need to submit her birth certificate. However it turns out that in her certificate, my father's name has no 'Md' (his name is printed as XXX ZZZ) whereas in all my papers his name is Md. XXX ZZZ.

Is this going to be a major problem? Do i need to add an LOE for this? If yes then what explanation is acceptable?
Well, an affidavit under an oath stating both persons are same could do no harm. Better safe than sorry.

Prisim

Nov 28, 2015
I faced the same problem ; get a notarized affadavit on a stamp paper stating that both the persons are the same.